May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

Frank
Note: I posted this due to it’s explanation of Marro’s seemingly inexplicable ability to repel cjng and remain alive. This article mentions an alliance referred to as ‘cartels unidos’ comprised of members of Sinaloa, Z, and CDG. At one point I never would have thought such a union possible.  similarly, Canadian gangs some of who’s members have joined forces to create an entity known as the Wolfpack to consolidate importation and distro against a common threat. This union I speak of is comprised of SOME factions of these gangs who at one point were enemies, (Independent soldiers, Red Scorpions and SOME members of Hells Angels.) They seem to have gained much traction and deal directly with at least one Mexican DTO. Back to the topic at hand, this article is from November 2019 so I sincerely hope it is not repetitious to readers. The key thing to keep in mind while reading, is that it is just some members of these DTO’s who have banded together, according to the source.

 ‘The enemy of my enemy is my friend, until we collectively crush them, then become enemies once again’

Caro Quintero and the sons of Chapo Guzman would join forces against the Jalisco New Generation Cartel
By Yucatan Times on November 4, 2019

According to federal sources, the Sinaloa Cartel has joined Caro Quintero to remove the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) from Michoacán.
MEXICO CITY – Federal sources have revealed that the Sinaloa Cartel, now allegedly led by Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán, Iván Archivaldo and Ovidio Guzmán López, “Los Chapitos”, joined forces with Rafael Caro Quintero in order to take out the “Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación” —CJNG— (Jalisco New Generation Cartel) run by Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, alias “El Mencho”, of Michoacán.

According to information from INFOBAE, Joaquín García, who is in charge of Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar’s first security circle, is said to have arrived in Michoacán to unite the entity’s criminal groups and form a bloc to fight the CJNG.

The group, called “Carteles Unidos,” is allegedly made up of members of the Sinaloa Cartel, the Gulf Cartel and the Los Zetas Cartel.

According to the INFOBAE media outlet, the criminal consortium also has agreed to finance and support the “Santa Rosa de Lima cartel” led by José Antonio Yépez, aka “El Marro”. Messages allegedly signed by the Sinaloa Cartel and dedicated to Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, alias “El Mencho”, have circulated on social networks on several occasions.

Last August, the message “Te está quedando grande la ‘vuelta’ Mencho. Atte: CDS” was placed in a municipal patrol car in Zapopan, Jalisco, and a group of men sprayed gasoline on units to set them on fire. Also, in August a video was released in which alleged members of the Sinaloa Cartel appear making threats to the Jalisco New Generation Cartel.

In the recording, several men with guns and various vehicles can be seen, parked in some area of what appears to be the mountains and with background music a fragment of a “narcocorrido”.

According to confidential sources, this alleged alliance amongst the cartels has López Obrador and the security cabinet extremely worried because they fear an escalation in the violence that is devastating the country and has put the government on edge.

Sources close to the Presidency of the Republic mention that López Obrador’s strategy against narcotics has failed, a situation that has generated a conflict and estrangement between the government and the armed forces that feel little support from the president.

For his part, López Obrador continues in denial and in his morning conference mentioned —again— that the country is “doing very well”.

https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2019/11/caro-quintero-and-the-sons-of-chapo-guzman-would-join-forces-against-the-jalisco-new-generation-cartel/

Re: May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

This is mostly old reporting and blind speculation, CU, Carteles Unidos was never really a thing, it was a brief alliance between Sinaloa and CDG to wipe the Zeatas in like 2010, when CDG and Zetas split, but it was really just a few trucks with the emblem, and that was it.

Re: May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

Frank
J what are your thoughts as to Marro’s ability to avoid death thus far? If the article I posted is BS, I’d like to learn your alternate theory? Maybe the group is no longer called CU however....

I think support (financial and muscle) from cds is the only way he able to keep up the fight. Could be blind loyalty from locals has allowed him to escape numerous times by the skin of his nutsack, but I believe CDS has a dog in this fight. Trucks with heatscore logo’s aren’t the only way to get things done. A subtler approach may be more pertinent as opposed to flying the flag in battle grounds atm.

Re: May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

It's his local support, he's the home team.

Re: May explain Marro’s continuing heart beat

Frank
You very well may be right. If so, his days are seriously numbered now that cjng has committed to his extermination. It wouldn’t reflect well if they packed up and went home now. Which got me thinking, a shrewd crime boss would be looking to make powerful allies for back up, and when I found that article, it seemed to fit. However, we won’t really know until the results are in. If you are right, then he is one tough, stubborn bastard who will be dispatched with in short order (though he does seem to be one clever slippery individual). Making it even this long is a feat of sorts, in my opinion