Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
Se esta escuchando que mataron un hijo de Humberto Moreira en el Ejido Santa Eulalia cercas de Cd Acuña. tambien que hay detonaciones por donde vive Humberto Moreira en Saltillo.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

El Regio
por algo les pasa esto!

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

i wrote a original article on his death with some interesting facts.  it is posted on main page...

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
Chivis i just read it. There will be atot more news tomorrow, but you did get alot more news than what i heard.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
Chivis hi, i'm hearing conficting reports that the killing of the young Moreira was a Zeta retaliation for a nefew of el "Z 40" in Piedras Negras close to the Gutierrez store, it does make kind of sense that the Zetas would know the travel plans of Moreiras son which would make an execution easier. Pero todo esto hasta el momento son solo rumores, tu que has escuchado?
Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Gonzalez
Asi es Regis cual otra karma esperaban los Moreira, rompieron el pacto.

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
Con un poco de sarcasmo y ironia, pero talves Humberto Moriera debe buscar al la familia Heath de Piedras Negras y preguntarles como han superado la perdida de un hijo.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

see those rumors were correct.  I still can't believe it.  if they were mad at Pelon, why not go after his family?

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

I receive your message about foto...do not worry I would never do that.
I will delete the comment you sent other wise you know what the assholes will do.

best email for me is buela.chivis@rocketmail.com

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

El Regio
Ahora se rumora que fue un amigo de el quien lo entrego a sus captores.

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
lo que yo supe que fue dentro su circulo de confiansa de donde lo entregaron, vi una foto del difunto que esta circulando y fue dento de su camiontea que estaba blindada, entonce Lalo tuve que conocer a su asesino porque abrio la puerta.

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 06:22:44 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Ahora se rumora que fue un amigo de el quien lo entrego a sus captores.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Matan-al-hijo-de-Moreira-tp4032977p4033058.html
To unsubscribe from Matan al hijo de Moreira!!, click here.
NAML
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
gracias Chivis! :)

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18:53:10 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

I receive your message about foto...do not worry I would never do that.
I will delete the comment you sent other wise you know what the assholes will do.

best email for me is [hidden email]
1-10-SIEMPRE

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Matan-al-hijo-de-Moreira-tp4032977p4033045.html
To unsubscribe from Matan al hijo de Moreira!!, click here.
NAML
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
I think that Lalo was a softer target both in the level of security that he had and the city he lived in, I think that both the Gov's. and Humberto's family enjoy a higher level of security just because of the closer relationship they have with either the Govenors family or Humberto's family. Lalo been from another mother i think he was never truly part of the inner circle of the Moreira clan which made he very vulnerable.

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18:47:31 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

see those rumors were correct.  I still can't believe it.  if they were mad at Pelon, why not go after his family?

1-10-SIEMPRE

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Matan-al-hijo-de-Moreira-tp4032977p4033044.html
To unsubscribe from Matan al hijo de Moreira!!, click here.
NAML
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

_The Magician_

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

_The Magician_

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
i doubt it, this guy was nice,,,,,,
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero...

I was sent the foto yesterday and as I promised I did not post.  BUT, now my friends are saying I am compromising, and I wonder if I am?  His eyes are half open and you cannot see wounds, just blood socking his shirt.  I could put it on the second page with a warning?

It looks like what I reported yesterday is fact, that he was kidnapped, taken and shot,
and then brought back to just outside acuna prob cuevas, and dumped.  it does not look like he was tortured. it is similar to the foto above...different angle this is less violent looking.

did you notice Pelon was not at the funeral?

you people are nuts, he did not drive around in any high end car, just a SUV you are confusing him with his spolied baby brother.

also...did you see the Herald this morning?  more proof the plaza is not cooling just the opposite.  you can email me if you prefer. ....paz, chivis

RE: Matan al hijo de Moreira!!

Cristero
Chivis, i would agree that for the sake of open journalism go ahead and post it and like you suggest do it with a warning. in the last i guess about 4 years that i have followed your blog you have always excersised good judgement on what to post and what no to.

I think he was shot where he was found but probably kidnapped elsewhere and taken there, the reason he was not tortured is because the aggresor probably had orders just to kill him and also they probably knew he was clean of anything that might be usefull for the Cartel. The reason i say he was killed there is the amount of blood that is in the seat next to him. And no pelon would not be there as Lalo was not part of the inner circle. No era de los de adentro.

Y la plaza si se va a calentar, talves debemos de platicar mas a fondo porque creo yo por que se va a calentar mas y mucho mas, recuerda que tuve roce con los capo originales de la region y de manera indirecta.

E.

Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:55:53 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Cristero...

I was sent the foto yesterday and as I promised I did not post.  BUT, now my friends are saying I am compromising, and I wonder if I am?  His eyes are half open and you cannot see wounds, just blood socking his shirt.  I could put it on the second page with a warning?

It looks like what I reported yesterday is fact, that he was kidnapped, taken and shot,
and then brought back to just outside acuna prob cuevas, and dumped.  it does not look like he was tortured.

did you notice Pelon was not at the funeral?

also...did you see the Herald this morning?  more proof the plaza is not cooling just the opposite.  you can email me if you prefer. ....paz, chivis
1-10-SIEMPRE

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Matan-al-hijo-de-Moreira-tp4032977p4033079.html
To unsubscribe from Matan al hijo de Moreira!!, click here.
NAML