Mass Grave 600 Bodies discovered Torreon

Mass Grave 600 Bodies discovered Torreon

JuanPablo1980
https://www.rt.com/news/362112-mexico-mass-grave-remains/

Can anyone verify if this is real? I don't see it on the news expect on

Re: Mass Grave 600 Bodies discovered Torreon

Monika
Hi! I found this on the Facebook page of Silvia Ortiz: https://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/noticia/1267850.grupo-vida-encuentra-osamentas-en-torreon.html

Sorry, I can not translate it, I don't speak Spanish :( .

Re: Mass Grave 600 Bodies discovered Torreon

1966tinman
@Monika
This news story from the newspaper El Siglo de Torreon says that after receiving an anonymous call that a civic  group that works to find people who have disappeared alerted Mexican law enforcement authorities . Officers found the skeletal  remains of a woman and  a man buried in a clandestine grave in the outskirts of the northern Mexican city of Torreon , Coahuila . The remains were buried together and appears that they were wrapped in plastic bags and disposed of . Authorities found clothing that the victims were wearing at the time of  their deaths .

Re: Mass Grave 600 Bodies discovered Torreon

Monika
Thank you, Tinman! I use Google Chrome to translate articles, but it is very annoying.