Martha Beltran Leyva

Mica
I am researching something and came across something that said Edgar Valdez married Martha Beltran Leyva, sister of Arturo.  I can't find anything on her and looking for help.

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

deelucky1
That's because she married one of azuls sons her name is Martha esparagosa beltran now .don't think she had anything to do with LA barbie .

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

Mica
I read she is the mother of his 18 year old son.  If not, do you know who is?

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

deelucky1
I think Arturo would have taken him under his wing long time ago if that was the case. but he was with cartel Del golfo in nuevo Laredo
And Arturo's sister would be supper for zetas and golfos at that time .

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

ToPHeR
Dee,

Where do I go on my honeymoon in Feb? PV or Cabo?

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

DURANGO1
Honeymoon? Hold off I have pv trip in October jajajaja. I can bring back word. Seriously I wouldn't worry about it. When in cabos I saw some peculiar stuff and it was during peace time? As the guide/taxi said as long as you are not involved all will be fine. Booked my trip before the news just wanted get away from chitown....to much violence lol

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

Cuidado
Too much violence in Chi so you want to go to PV?  Makes sense....

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

Chava
If I had to choose between PV and Cabo, hands down PV. Cabo is Southern California

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

ToPHeR
Lol that's where I'm at too. Should I wear my empujando la linea mini lic hat?

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

DURANGO1
Jaja the mini pic hat along with the chapo shirt of public enemy they have it at swaporama. I didn't think cabo was all that great too touristy. Hopefully pv better granted its a resort so it's secluded but we will see. Don't think violence/Levantones would apply to me. Can't get money out my wife I have tried. I have seen try act hardcore saying they know people etc don't think name dropping would benefit me jajaja

Violence here in Chicago is bad saw a mugging right during lunch downtown so I need a break. Still think pv safer than here....

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

Mica
Maybe Le Leche is running a new special, free meal after 1AM! :)

Re: Martha Beltran Leyva

tuSancho
PV is your option.  Study it a bit... there are many nice areas in what is now called Riviera Nayarit which begins with PV and goes north to several of the small towns along highway Mex 200.  If you are the resort type... find one in PV, Nuevo Vallarta or the Punta de Mita strip.  Start with a map to check it out.  If you want something laid back look for rental houses or a place to stay in one of the smaller towns like Bucerias, Sayulita, San Pancho/San Francisco, Lo De Marcos, etc.

Watch out if you rent a car, particularly from the airport... notorious scams.  Buses and taxis will take you anywhere, cheap.

Take a day trip up into the sierra to San Sebastian and Mascota.  It will be time well spent.

I've lived in this zone for 15 years.  In spite of the occasional event that makes news, like La Leche, in general the area is very safe and tourists seldom have problems unless they are real stupid and bring it on themselves.

By the way, this is also an area where the cartel bosses come to relax and get away from heat elsewhere.