Marro's Mom

Parro
[OBVIOUSLY MARRO IS CONNECTED TO HIS MOM BASED ON THE TEARS SHED THIS LAST WEEK, WE KNOW THAT HE'S A MOMMA'S BOY.  KIND'VE STRANGE THAT HIS MOM WAS DEALING FOR HIM AND PROVIDING LOGISTICS.  THE LATEST HERE. I NEVER DID THAT TO MY MOTHER.  HERE WE GO, IRREGULARITIES, THE CAUSATION OF ANY CRIME, IMPUNITY]

They give a recess in court of mom of 'El Marro', in her charge,  for lack of expert witness.

The court was to define the legal situation of María 'N', mother of José Antonio Yepez Ortiz, El Marro, leader of the Santa Rosa de Lima cartel, alright they were given a break. The judge determined due to the absence of a key expert, the hearing cannot continue, so at 3:00 pm he will have to appear or else an arrest will be issued. The defense attorneys for El Marro's mother, as well as Juana Erika 'N'; her cousin Rosalba 'N' and two people identified as Marlene 'N' and Jesús Emmanuel 'N', who are detained and involved in this hearing, indicated that there are more irregularities in the case, by the Prosecutor's Office.

"At this time she returned to jail because the Prosecutor's Office has hidden an expert from us and the head of the Criminal Investigation has been sent to appear at 15:00. This expert is key because she is the one who supposedly fixed the place, ”said one of the lawyers. We recommend ... Dad released from 'El Marro' in Guanajuato, after paying 10,000 pesos as bail Durazo sends 150 federals to Salamanca

 The second hearing began shortly after 09:30 hours, it had been reported that there would be 12 witnesses that they would speak before the judge; however, it was reported that due to defense strategy and time would be less. “We are going to bring five who are all scientists and experts, one from the prosecution who is the criminalist and the defense criminalist; We also have someone who carried out the phonetic study of some audios that the detainees managed to send for help, the time that occurred and the time that they occurred,”he declared".

 The defense also pointed out that after the precautionary measure of preventive detention against the accused, agents of the Prosecutor's Office returned to the community where the arrest was made. "It turns out that in a very bold way the Office of the Public Prosecutor a day before we were allowed access to the defense, admitted for about an hour ago. It was possible to record images where they are entering. What? We do not know but they did not have authorization, ”said the lawyer.

Source:  https://www.milenio.com/policia/marro-falta-perito-receso-audiencia-mama

[INCREDULOUS DEFENSE, BUT THE IRREGULARITIES WILL WIN, IF MARRO STAYS ALIVE UNTIL THEN.  HIS CARTEL AND CJNG, ARE ALIENATING THEMSELVES QUICKLY FROM THE PLAZA GIVERS.  DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.  BY THE WAY, I'D NEVER GIVE MOM THESE SORT OF ASSIGNMENTS, THAT'S NOT RIGHT! ALSO, THE TRAFFIC CONES IN THE HANDICAP PARKING PLACES, DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A GOOD LAYER OF DEFENSE.]

Re: Marro's Mom

El Guero
Everybody knows that CJNG sicarios respect nothing other than the rights of handicapped persons and traffic cones.   Looks like a pretty legit defensive tactic to me.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Marro's Mom

Aussie Observer
As CJNG didn't attack I would say the Traffic Cones Worked

Re: Marro's Mom

Chava

Re: Marro's Mom

Parro
[CHAVA, AN ENGLISH VERSION TODAY FROM MEXICO DAILY NEWS. THE TRAFFIC CONES WORKED, BUT NOT AGAINST THE JUDGE.  PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE.  I GET THAT EVERYDAY AT WORK]

The mother of Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel leader José Antonio “El Marro” Yépez was released from prison on Sunday due to a lack of evidence, triggering criticism from President López Obrador.

At a two-day hearing that concluded on Sunday afternoon, a judge ordered the release of María Eva Ortiz, one of her daughters, her niece and two men after ruling that there was insufficient evidence to submit them to trial.

All five were arrested in the municipality of Celaya, Guanajuato, on June 20 on charges related to involvement with the Santa Rosa de Lima cartel, a notoriously violent fuel theft, drug trafficking and extortion gang.

Security authorities arrested a total of 31 people with alleged links to the gang in an operation in Celaya on June 20 but all of them have since been released from preventative custody.

During the weekend hearing, lawyers for Ortiz and the other defendants presented evidence that showed that security authorities planted 2 million pesos on El Marro’s mother, who was accused of being a financial operator for the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel.

According to a report by the newspaper El Universal, Ortiz’s defense team proved that agents with the Guanajuato Criminal Investigation Agency removed the money from 30 different addresses in the community of San Isidro Elguera that have no connection to the Santa Rosa gang.

The lawyers also asserted that Ortiz was not detained at the address at which authorities said she was arrested. They said she was arrested at a nearby address and subsequently taken to another house for which the authorities had a search warrant.

However, Ortiz and the other alleged cartel members were arrested hours before the search warrant was issued at about 9:00 p.m. on June 20, the defense team said. Lawyers asserted that some of those detained, including members of El Marro’s family, were subjected to psychological torture.

In audio evidence presented at the hearing, men believed to be federal security agents are heard pressuring a woman, allegedly Yépez’s cousin, to tell cartel members to cease their dramatic response to the arrests, which included setting vehicles on fire to create almost 50 road blockades in 13 Guanajuato municipalities.

The woman subsequently calls her son and asks him to tell the cartel members and associates to “calm down.”

“They will beat us if they keep burning [vehicles],” she said.

A presumed federal agent is also heard threatening to kill cartel lookouts if those detained don’t cooperate by telling them to put an end to the blockades.

“[If you don’t cooperate], all that you’ll achieve is that I’ll come for them in the night because I already know who they are. … Let them know that I won’t catch them alive,” the presumed agent said.

An investigation has been launched into the alleged psychological torture to which some of those detained were subjected, El Universal reported.

Speaking on Monday morning, López Obrador condemned the release of Yépez’s mother and claimed that it is related to “an old problem” in the judicial system “linked to inefficiency and corruption.”

He implied that the judge – a woman by the name of Paulina Iraís Medina Manzano – had reached some kind of agreement with the suspected criminal and attempted to hide it by ruling that there were inconsistencies in the way in which authorities said she was arrested.

“Some judges have always looked [to see] if there was a mistake in [detailing] the time of arrest, in the paperwork, in anything that [allows them] to release alleged criminals,” López Obrador said.

“In this case, a thorough investigation will be carried out to review the reason why [Ortiz] was released,” he said.

Her son, El Marro, is one of Mexico’s most wanted persons but has managed to evade arrest despite the launch of a security operation last year whose specific aim was, and is, to take him into custody.

After the arrest of his mother, sister and cousin, Yepéz appeared in two emotional videos posted to social media in which he threatened authorities.

An attempted bomb attack on the Pemex refinery in Salamanca, Guanajuato, last week is suspected of being related to the law enforcement crackdown on his Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel, including the recent arrests.

Source: El Universal (sp), La Jornada (sp), 24 Horas (sp)

Additional Source:  https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/gang-bosss-mom-released-for-lack-of-evidence/

MX

Re: Marro's Mom

MX
Thanks for all the updates, Parro. There is a MB post coming up tonight or tomorrow on this whole crazy saga. A lawyer of hers was killed last night. El Marro’s father was released on Friday, followed by El Marro’s mother on Saturday.

Re: Marro's Mom

Parro
MX - thanks for encouragement and support. Means a lot to me.  Sometimes you feel it's Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray.

[LAWYER of the MOTHER OF EL MARRO MURDERED]

Irapuato - A lawyer for Maria Eva, mother of Jose Antonio Yepez Ortiz "El Marro", was persecuted and executed this Sunday night in the North Libramiento of Irapuato.

The litigant was part of the motorcade of vehicles that left the Puentecillas prison in Guanajuato capital, with the mother of "El Marro", released by a primary judge for lack of evidence.

The private defender was chased by men who were shooting at him, causing him to turn over.

The State Attorney General's Office reported that according to the preliminary report, "derived from a chase between a vehicle that was shot at a red Volksgagen, at the height of the Queretaro-Leon highway, Irapuato-Leon section, at altitude CRIT caused the VW vehicle to get out of the way and overturn."

Elements of Municipal Citizen Security reported that inside the car was person without life who had gunshot wounds to the head.

The event occurred around 9:00 at night.

The litigant was driving a compact vehicle, which had been detained shortly before in a Silao municipal police  roadblock, along with a lead-gray van in which El Marro's mother had reportedly left the prison and from which she had left before the police checkpoint.

The defender's car appears in a video in which the voice of Yepez Ortiz is allegedly heard, in which he points out the Silao police officers put a road-block to check his mother's vehicle for being related to the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).

Also allegedly in the audio "El Marro" mentions that one of his mother's graduates had been killed.

Source:  https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/asesinan-abogado-de-la-madre-de-el-marro

[A MYSTERY.  MENCHO'S NEPHEW EXECUTED BY MARRO'S HENCHMEN, YEARS AGO AND NOW MARRO'S MOMMA LAWYER KILLED IN IRAPUATO.  WHY DID HIS MOTHER GET OFF HER TRANSPORT PRIOR TO THE CHECKPOINT.  MARRO MUST HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE MURDERERS OR WAS THE MURDERER OF HER LAWYER.  SMOKE AND MIRRORS IN MEXICO]

MX

Re: Marro's Mom

MX
Parro, here's the MB post. I've added you to the credit line. Thanks again for your hard work!

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/06/el-marros-parents-are-released-from.html

Re: Marro's Mom

Itzli
As reported by El Diario MX:

The leader of the Cártel de Santa Rosa de Lima, José Antonio Yépez Ortiz, "El Marro", released a new audio that threatened the municipal police of Silao for supposedly trying to retain his mother on orders of the Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG).

"This is a message for the police of Silao, Guanajuato, yesterday they did a very stupid thing (...) by cooperating with the sons of (...) of the 'jaliscos', in placing their fucking 'filtrito (...) and stoping the vehicles where my mother went with the lawyers", signaled the capo.

"They cooperated with the fucking act of putting a filter and only stopping these cars to which these cowards arrived to".

The audio was accompanied by a video in which is observed that the lawyers that defended the mother of "El Marro" stopped by the municipal police on the side of the highway>

"What they did not count on (...) is that they had already switched to another car", added "El Marro".

Overnight, men aboard two vehicles executed 3 agents and left another gravely injured, whom were patrolling aboard to unites of the Silao police.

Re: Marro's Mom

Itzli
Good work MX, guess you posted on the main board at the same time I was translating the article I posted in this thread. Not sure there's anything I mentioned worth adding to your post but if so no need credit me.

On a side note please e-mail me so I can directly reply, I don't think my e-mails are going through to you.