Mark Zuckerberg Facebooks founder Meets with Nieto about expanding Internet in Mexico

Mark Zuckerberg Facebooks founder Meets with Nieto about expanding Internet in Mexico

Nutcase
                    "I enjoyed meeting Mexico's President Peña Nieto to talk about ways to work together on Internet.org to make affordable internet access available to everyone in Mexico.

 The internet offers huge opportunities for Mexico, from helping to share its talent, culture and businesses with the world and making government services more efficient.

 Only about half of Mexico’s population is currently online, and the President and I agree that we need to do more to accelerate the growth of the internet in Mexico. I’m excited to see what we can do together."                                                                                                               SOURCE: -Mark Zuckerberg Facebook Account

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Facebooks founder Meets with Nieto about expanding Internet in Mexico

tuSancho
He may be smart but surely a dumbass when it comes to understanding the world of Mexico behind the facade.  Pena's hand might just as well be posed in Z's pocket.  He will be reaching in there soon enough anyway.  He has never dealt with the PRI before.