Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

well...interesting and exciting!!!  It better be big...

Re: Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

El Regio
where is a link to the press conference in which she announced that upcoming news?

It would be nice if it was Chapo, a lot of the killing would stop. I hope it isn't El Viceroy, things would only get worse in Juarez.

Re: Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

chapo came immediately to mind...and then my husband Lazca..but it may be:

25 min ago PGR had a "critical"announcement

that 21 delegates resigned while under investigation from the states of:
Coahuila-  :(
Chiapas
Aguascalientes
Durango

this is in addtiona to the 700 PGR investigated and have begun criminal and or administrative process
from:
the above states and
oaxaca
jalisco
tamps
vera cruz
zacatecas
tlaxcala

could it be this?  this is great but not a catch the capo announcement, i don't know..I hope it is more

SRG

Re: Marisela Morales Says "Very Important Arrest Announcement Soon!"

SRG
So this was about El Yupo, right?