Man laws

el Spaceio
God laws(ten commandments) in arab countries if you married and sleep with someone or not married female and sleep with someone the whole town will take you and stone you to death(many theync.com videos)

Man laws cant do weed(smoke plant) or coke(refined plant like alcohol) heroin(plant)

who cares if one junky hurts his family when he overdoses and dies

one narco kills many people and hurts many families

time to rethink our Man laws and God laws
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!