Major shootouts in Reynosa

leChef

It is Los Metros VS los Escorpiones at it and Fuerza Tamaulipas sometimes in between.

One way to track who died is to look at the narco corrido dedication songs coming out these days. They are quite quick to post them. Search for DEP CDG.

Re: Major shootouts in Reynosa

Podrido
I am actually quite fond of checking out songs on channels such as:

ElMetro21
Moros Rap
LosMetrosCDG Oficial

And even ElComandoExclusivo once and a while, though they are CDN oriented.

Like you say it can make it easy to see who is involved and can also be an indicator of new splinters coming out before it reaches the news.

Anyways, this whole Grupo Escorpion vs Grupo Metros business is looking mighty ugly already. I imagine this is the beginnings of their retaliations against those who betrayed M-100? I've long been curious of M-85 and if Gama 3 is chasing him along with Choco and Miguelito then I can't imagine they'll be alive much longer.

If I remember correctly isn't Negrito being supported by Los Ciclones and Sr Cortes as well? Who are also somewhat cliqued up with the Old School Zetas? (Is Bravo 01 still in charge of them? The last I heard of Bravo 01 was when he fucked up El Takia's family, and there were also rumours floating around that he'd been killed.)
Just a lurker.

Re: Major shootouts in Reynosa

Tokz
Bravo 01 was arrested a few months ago.

Re: Major shootouts in Reynosa

Uninformed
Wasnt bravo 01 the dude that is been held down with a boot to his head? I think he got captures in monterrey metro area.

Re: Major shootouts in Reynosa

Podrido
I believe that is El Gafe of the CDN you are thinking of.
Just a lurker.