MX MILITARY MURDER BOY IN ACUÑA...GRENADE AND MOLOTOV ATTACKS CONTINUE IN SALTILLO, COAHUILA

MX MILITARY MURDER BOY IN ACUÑA...GRENADE AND MOLOTOV ATTACKS CONTINUE IN SALTILLO, COAHUILA

5-2-11 COAHUILA UPDATE:

Authorities in Coahuila reported the death by asphyxia of a 16 y/o boy in the military barracks  of Ciudad Acuña in the state of Coahuila.  Acuña is a Mexican border city that is adjacent to Del Rio Texas.
.
The Ministry public of the Attorney General of the State (FGE), in the North, reported it was established that the deceased had redness in the wrists and feet, as if he had been handcuffed. It raises the question  whether he was tortured, because relatives reported had swollen lips, bruising under the Chin and several blows.

read more....sorry I don't have timne to translate it is in spanish!

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/80268.html

It was sent by a staff member and is from the 30th.  read what she writes her english is not perfect:

chivis, like if this info didnt came on press I wouldnt never have know that this happen.... local press never said anything... Today at the local news from acuna the reporter was saying that this was not true he was showing the link to the tv and saying they were INVENTING this up!!!! OMG I dont know how much they paid him but that is how it always goes we are told nothing

so that people belive that this news was not true, but I really think it is true because they tell us nothing.

Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico:

Just before 6AM an armed group conducted attacks in Saltillo, the capital of the state of Coahuila Mexico.  The situation has remained tense has increasingly these attacks are occurring throughout the city.   The attacks of Saturday  included one at city hall at the office of the municipal president (mayor).  Granadozos occurred (grenade attacks) causing damage to the building.

Another attack on a police substation in the western part of the city.  Further details of damage were not available at the time of this report.  A third attack occurred in the earliest hours of Saturday at calle del Fraccionamiento Fundadores,  when a group threw Molotov cocktails at a truck causing and explosion and bursting into flames and burned resulting in total damage.

Authorities have issued very limited information and have not publically speculated as to those responsible or the motive, stating simply the attacks were the work of "gang arsonists".  However,witnesses report an increasing amount of these attacks in all parts of the city from "an organized crime group".  ….Chivis

Consensus is these fire attacks are from the members of the Morelos gang.  Other attacks have been attributed to the last letter (Zs). This is an attack report from last week from Zocalo:

Saltillo, Coahuila- A group of gang members of the" Morelos" arsonists set fire to two parked cars and a house.  The alarm mobilized the elements of East and Central Fire officials Municipal Preventive Police, who arrived in the area after receiving a report from the Emergency System (066).

The alarm mobilized the elements of East and Central Fire officials Municipal Preventive Police, who arrived in the area after receiving a report from the Emergency System (066).

Firefighters have reported that such incidents have tripled in occurrence.  Two tankers were necessary to control the incidents. For its part, the police investigated an collected evidence and interviewed the many witnesses in the area as to possible persons who committed the crime.

The attacks occurred on  la calle Novena. Apparently the inhabitants witnessed the thugs throwing  a homemade bomb (Molotov)   at two  cars, a Peugeot SFY-9158 plates and sheets Cutler FBT-8058, also at a house on Ninth Street.

Re: MX MILITARY MURDER BOY IN ACUÑA...GRENADE AND MOLOTOV ATTACKS CONTINUE IN SALTILLO, COAHUILA

I will try to find time to translate it later but it is a busy day, you can use bing or google it is not terrific but one can get the overview

could not get back in edit