MEXICO INVADES THE USA

yankagoot

FROM THE DRUDGE REPORT   http://www.kvia.com/news/29053964/detail.html

US Authorities Investigate Incursion By Mexican Federal Police

By Web Producer Fernie Ortiz
POSTED: 3:55 pm MDT September 1, 2011
: 1:51 pm MDT September 2, 2011

EL PASO, Texas -- Border Patrol officials are investigating an incursion by Mexican federal police into the United State on Thursday morning.

U.S. Border Patrol spokesman Doug Mosier said armed officers with Mexico's Secretaria de Seguridad Publica federal police were in the incursion, which took place in El Paso, near the Border Patrol's Ysleta station.

The Mexican government, Border Patrol and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department are investigating the incident. U.S. authorities responded to the incident.

An ABC-7 viewer contacted the station early Thursday, saying her son, husband and friends were hunting on the Rio Grande levy on the U.S. side when men on the Mexico side fired shots, narrowly missing them. She said more men on the Mexico side drove up with automatic weapons and into to U.S. side. She said the armed men fired weapons and stole hunters' chairs and drove back into Mexico.

Mosier said Border Patro??l agents and Texas Parks and Wildlife officers were sent to the area immediately.

"Upon approach, our agents observed those subjects (Mexican officers) who committed the incursion return back to Mexico," Mosier said.

Mosier said that at no point of the initial investigation were there any allegations of shots being fired at subjects on the U.S. side of the border, nor is there any information to suggest that any personal items were stolen from the U.S. side of the international boundary.

"We remain in constant and direct contact with our partners in the government of Mexico as the investigation unfolds."

  HUH??..SOMEBODY IS LYING HERE.....HOW ABOUT THAT WALL?

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

Observer
How silly... it is an open secret that the MX federal police and military work with intelligence and coordination from the US' NSA and CIA... including border-crossing operations.

If anything, it will be the US invading Mexico when the nefarious National Security Law is passed and the president declares martial law and asks for 'help' from his masters in Washington... at which time I will have fled to some european country if I can.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

dario
Observer wrote
How silly... it is an open secret that the MX federal police and military work with intelligence and coordination from the US' NSA and CIA... including border-crossing operations.

If anything, it will be the US invading Mexico when the nefarious National Security Law is passed and the president declares martial law and asks for 'help' from his masters in Washington... at which time I will have fled to some european country if I can.
No that is silly. It's openly known that Mexican law enforcement is corrupt to the core and does the bidding of the highest bidder. Instead of an unlikely CIA conspiracy it is likely these police were scaring off the hikers so their bosses could move a load through.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

Bones
I think if Mexico invaded the US with all its forces, in fact with all its inhabitants, I wouldnt lose any sleep. I wish they'd invade the US.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

El Regio
Observer wrote
at which time I will have fled to some european country if I can.
LOL no offense but Europe is in far worse shape that the US.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

Havana

I think you probably nailed it Dario.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

Observer
Not all of it... only those that got into the Euro..

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

Observer
Unlikely you say? Maybe you should open a history book or two.

Yes, the police and politicians are corrupt to the core and do the bidding of the highest bidder. The question is, who *is* that highest bidder? *Looks at the gigantic US war machine and massive budget* oh... yeah.

Your media is equally manipulated as ours, your politicians equally corrupt. One day you'll realize it.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

dario
There is no evidence the gringo Army owns the politicians and police here. Maybe there own but not here. Instead we have a documented history of dead or captured cartel bosses who bribed the entire country. Carillo, Abrego, Beltrán, Félix.

Re: MEXICO INVADES THE USA

yankagoot
amen on the manipulated media....the control is so complete that when you say anything about  it ..people get scared and move away from you ..political correctness....say that a few times...and it starts to sound really creepy..say the wrong thing ..and you can be arrested for hate speech...1984 anyone?..

the control is complete ...the mind ...the soul..the economy..the body politic