M16 Durango/control

DURANGO1
Hope everyone is doing good! Have a question I have been trying to figure out who is el M16 from Santiago? I am usually on top but I seem to have missed a beat with him. Also did the plazas all return to their original owners? Haven’t been over there in a while so curiosity is getting to me....if you don’t want to post direct message is fine too. Seems after chapo this board has gone down....sad as the drug trade is still fruitful we just don’t have the loud vendor!

Re: M16 Durango/control

P@RR@ND3RO
Aveztruz, Zarco and L2 are the ones running Papasquiaro now.

Re: M16 Durango/control

Nutcase
What happened to Meno running the show there?

Re: M16 Durango/control

P@RR@ND3RO
M-16 is now Don Meño Ranch...there was conflict there for some time with other gente nueva de Dgo, there were accusing Ranch of heating up the plaza.  After aveztruz and zarco took over dgo has been really calm like the days of el 300 when he took out all the Z's in the early 00's from durango.

Re: M16 Durango/control

deelucky1
Taliban controls Santiago now villareal vs cabrera .el aguila is back  Tin beltran .maybe thats why itsso quiet that guy has lots of pull!!

Re: M16 Durango/control

Dgo10
“Meño Ranch” is retired right now. He lives in Guadalupe Victoria outside of Durango capital. Santiago is run by “el 14”. “Taliban” is in Canatlan. “El Avestruz” is the boss of all those plazas. His boss is “L2” which is Juan Rivera. El Zarco also has a plaza. El 3 Jose Luis Cabrera is the Durango plaza boss, and after him is El Licenciado Rivera (L2’s brother or cousin).

Re: M16 Durango/control

deelucky1
Avestruz ,Taliban and zarco run the plazas El canelo controls them from the can !el 14 is locked up 😢

Re: M16 Durango/control

ToPHeR
Good to see you back Dee!

Re: M16 Durango/control

Dgo10
Whats 14s name?

Re: M16 Durango/control

Dgo10

Re: M16 Durango/control

DURANGO1
Man I am lost well haven been in the loop a while. Still thought los H and r families where the heavy groups in tepehuanes area....makes sense for Santiago to have a bigger pull as they are more centrally located. A lot of time the main pull is behind the scape goats....Hoping to go back in he future seems to have quieted down enough.

The curiosity came from all the corridos and how they talk openly about the capos but don’t give names etc

Thanks for the info everyone

Re: M16 Durango/control

Dgo10
Ruperto Ruacho got tooken out a long time ago

Re: M16 Durango/control

P@RR@ND3RO
In the southern part of DGO it is still ran by the salas valenciano family...after el inge salas was supposedly "killed" in chihuas one of his sister took over.

Re: M16 Durango/control

DURANGO1
Yeah it’s been a few years but figured his kids would still keep control.....one of them was pretty crazy!

Re: M16 Durango/control

P@RR@ND3RO
Inge was the craziest out of all the brothers...after his brother valente and adan got killed he got crazier.
Fyi inge ain't dead!

Re: M16 Durango/control

Re: M16 Durango/control

P@RR@ND3RO
If you're talking about las flechas dgo yes, its in San Dimas!

Re: M16 Durango/control

deelucky1