Los Zetas

Kyle Omally
If you were kidnapped by Los Zetas and they offered you a chance to join( if you declined they would kill you) would you???

Re: Los Zetas

Surf City
Wow...I have entertained this scenario many times...I honestly could not kill unless in self defense or to protect the defenseless.  And that is the premise of joining the Zs to kill upon order.  However, one never knows the strength of self preservation until faced with such a choice, right?

One of the survivors of the 72 (which now reports say 77) stated that in Veracruz at a Z safe house those who could not pay demands were offered another choice...to join them and the first act was to torture and kill some of the very persons that were traveling with them on their journey.  Think about that.  I am certain I would take a bullet, but one can never be 100% sure.

Re: Los Zetas

X Y NO Z
mebbe agree till i get the gun...then do some killing alright...first you must live  ....then you can kill

Re: Los Zetas

Barefoot Bandit
Agree to join and when the opportunity arrives to leave or drop one of them then i would.

Re: Los Zetas

el gallo negro
Gimme the fucking gun or knife i will do it.self preservation muthafuckersss

Re: Los Zetas

ArmChairIntellect
Diggin deep!! Love it when old threads are revived.  Hey anyone changed their minds in 2 years?  Things looked quite differnt now as opposed to then.

Re: Los Zetas

La Pera
Yikes! How old are you Kyle? 12? I don't think they just politely offer. More like force and coerce under threat of death to you AND your family. Your post sounds like some kid getting a shiver from a ghost story, instead of the gawdawful violence, corruption and slaughter of innocents that has been the norm in Mexico now for far too long.

Re: Los Zetas

_Jack
ZOG

Re: Los Zetas

ZOG
kill or be killed...yeah...kill...

and jak..you could just bloody well talk them to bloody death there now mate roight