Los Zetas really do have bad people , .

Warpig

Re: Los Zetas really do have bad people , .

Uday
What is that?
MX

Re: Los Zetas really do have bad people , .

MX
Title of video translates to "Transfer of Zetas to Mexico City". Looks like the mid 2000s because of the AFI uniforms and the vehicles. The video's subscription says this was filmed in Hermosillo, Sonora and that they were transferring them to the SIEDO installations in Mexico City.

Re: Los Zetas really do have bad people , .

Maximillian
I think this video is probably from 2008/2009 and is probably a leak, I think authorities would thought that it wouldnt became public