Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

1234 ... 9

Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

QuitaPuercos

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

Ẵpȭ₡ǻŁӳp$Ḝ
Banned User
Mexican Army really needs more air support when it comes to convoys and 3 hour long battles between to armed forces in the Mexican Army's own territory.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
lol wow... no que no? Where you at CDG?

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

QuitaPuercos
so basically los zetas will own all of tamaulipas within the year or should i say tamaulipaZ

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

kylesam
How did you get Miguel Aleman mixed up with Matamoros? In that article it clearly says Miguel Aleman and that happen over a month ago where they battled it out and 11 people were arrested.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
It is true, just google it and you will find the story of how they got the Military out of town then another flank attacked... lol
so much for amatures.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

QuitaPuercos
if you read it. It states "Los Zetas clearly demonstrated that they will soon chase the Gulf Drug cartel out of Miguel Aleman. Last year, Los Zetas took control of Falcon Lake and Mier from the Gulf Cartel, as they’ve been slowly moving in from Nuevo Laredo towards Reynosa and Matamoros"

so they are advancing towards Matamoros and  Reynosa and will take those cities very soon. as you can see they took Mier and Falcon lake last year, and are very close to expelling CDG from Miguel Aleman.

no confusion here i was just saying they are advancing towards matamoros all while taking the cities in between

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
Agreed... Yet some continue to think they are amatures and not capable of pulling off this stunt.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

mrchingasos

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
lol whatever... you couldn't answer the simple questions that I asked you.
You are a fake bro....

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

QuitaPuercos
IDK dude it seems to me that the CDG is the one that is getting their asses kicked. they seem to be cornered in matamoros and reynosa and are fighting to death to keep those plazas. but only a matter of time until los zetas claim those too.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

EL Gordo
Yep, it looks like CDG are getting foked up.

Why no reinforcements or backup from Sinaloa?

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
Because Sinaloa is pulling back their troops to Juarez and TJ but also back to their home state because the Beltranes and Zetas are beginning to hit them hard in their own territory as we have seen on the news. CDG is being left to fend for itself and the Zetas are going to take over, just wait and see.

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

EL Gordo
thats right I thought I had heard something like that a few days back.

I knew their were plenty of Z's around, but now it just seems overwhelming..

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

el Spaceio
Mexico/USA will protect CDG from zeta.
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

I doubt Mexico and the USA will help them, they seem to be helping the Zetas. They are escorting Zetas up to Gulf territory so they can engage them.

Viva the Law!!!

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

El Regio
I doubt it but only time will tell...

Re: Los Zetas closing in on Matamoros

Havana
Get this, after all this time, I don't have a firm grip on just which side-which cartel the US is favoring.  I'll admit that it isn't clear to me.  Maybe it should be obvious. I've read so much and still I don't see it definitively, as I'm sure I'm not supposed to see it. I know they are all over this historically and are never the innocent party.  Enlighten me without yelling at me for being ignorant, pleeease.
1234 ... 9