Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

TF

Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

TF

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

redlogarythm
Good article TF. I liked the long term approach. Also your opinions about the Burgos basin. A lot of people think that natural resources are the ultimate objective of several parties in Tamaulipas. I think you´re right at that point

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

El_Bujo

Bravissimo, TF, and thank you for this impeccable post. You have definitely been in the know for sometime it appears, and absolutely know which way the wind is blowing.

It is an honor to have you here.
The King, the Queen, the Rook, and even the Pawn.. They all came from the same box and end up in the same box, once the game is over..
MM

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

MM
Great research and article.  The false positives are among the worst atrocities committed.

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

Chubby214
https://southfront.org/all-sights-on-mexico-as-it-discovers-worlds-largest-lithium-deposit/
Similar thing going on in Sonora perhaps? As soon as they find lithium they start a full on war

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

Thank you for publishing, TF.

You are bringing up multiple cases in this story, I would really like to see more on Cabeza de Vaca. A lot of the recent accusations against him is that he is taking in "protection money" from hydrocarbon-smugglers. He also has a grand mansion, which has been a corruption favorite on blogs.

He might have been instrumental in opening the oil business to foreign investors, which Mexico really should do, but AMLO has closed down all coming bids, specifically bid rounds 3.2 and 3.3, which would have opened up gas blocks in Burgos.

I dunno what these oil men from Texas are hoping for, but to me it seems like an enormous risk to lobby for. The fluctuation of the oil price, security, shifting Mexican political and economical stance makes me think of many oil rich regions in the world better suited for investment. But perhaps the play is exactly the opposite, that no legal business touches the basin, and let the crooks roam free and easily pick up untaxed and catered gas over the border?
TF

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

TF

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

That's very interesting article Chubby214! Great really in demand commodity in the future for all these electric batteries for cars which they say there isn't enough lithium in the world for those needs ( like they said oil at 1 time until more was discovered). I wonder how this might play out with the Cartels,Mexico and 2 foreign powers in ownership meaning China and Canada?Could be a bloodbath or instead of controlling avocados or fuel theft......well you get the idea?

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

RGV AG
No politician in Mexico, at any level except maybe the folks that hand out food for the DIF, are free from some level of corruption.

Those trying to point out all the supposed corruption of Cabeza De Vaca seem to always ignore that he is a US Citizen and for the government to reach out and touch him will and or would be much easier than with other Mexican politicians.  Since before Francisco had a political bone in his body his family has owned real estate in the US and had US business interests.  His younger brother has several businesses and big communities ties in the US.

From extremely good and reputable sources it is known that prior to taking office Cabeza de Vaca was summoned to Washington before the Justice Department and the Treasury department and was told/warned about the consequences of any illicit actions.  The catch all Foreign Corrupt Practices act can easily be used against him, and proof doesn't even have to be that transparent.  Cabeza de Vaca aspires to be President and thus it is doubtful that he sets things in motion that expose him to easily traceable corruption.

By no means am I saying Cabeza de Vaca is pure as the driven snow, but I am fairly confident that the direct corruption that has existed in the prior Tamaulipas administrations was much more than what is going on now.

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

DeeAre
This is some high-level investigation work, good job! Keep them coming!

Re: Los Zetas Inc. Nueva Generación

Wolf88
Hey Parece why are you against the CDG and PAN? You are always attacking people on Twitter that are against Lopez Obrador and CDN...