Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

leChef

Sergio Alberto del Villar Suárez AKA El Napoleon, Plaza boss for Los Salazar, was shot dead in a Ballpark restaurant in Hermosillo, Sonora.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Pretty gruesome to sit by someone texting, (or so it appears) as the blood is still leaking from his wound.  Kind of a great image though.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Char
Supposedly this guy “El Napoleon” was the brother in law of Jesús Alfredo Salazar “El Muñeco”

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

ESLiero
CHAR They [media] had him as a leader of an Armed Wing of Los Salazar but I seen a picture of him and him being a “family associate” makes more sense. Those family associates are the one who get to enjoy the cash.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Pelos Blancos
Quien está en guerra contra quien en Sonora? Sé que los Salazar están enojados por lo que pasó en Enpalme. Quien los atacó allá?

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

El Guero
That sure is an interesting picture.  Wonder what the story is behind this girl just kicking it with what I presume to be her dead boyfriend?  She sure doesn't seem to be too bothered by the whole thing.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Itzli
Here's what Mennytimes has to say, for what it's worth:

"The 2 women that were with the executed are women accustomed to violence, neither left running nor did they jump up from the table to flee and scream in fright the one that was on his right started to call for help and the other even though she was scared stayed, it is said she was the mother-in-law of the deceased. This observation is a personal opinion -observe the immediate reaction of the 'buchona'- all of them are instructed to call for help immediately to the numbers that have been given to them -observe her face it looks like a copy of the other 'buchonas' - long hair, injected lips, finger nails, rings, extravagant dress"

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Is it odd that the assassin did not waste 4 more bullets on both of the women?

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

USA MARINE
That is not Napoleon, that is El Pirata from Navojoa Sonora
 Napoleons Right Hand Man ,

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Well, there's remaining collected, and following protocol, and then there is sitting next to a dead body, as if he is still alive.  That's next level zen, if for no more than sanitary reasons.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

Mosco
This post was updated on .
Yeah, that's so ZEN-like.   Note, the moscas haven't even started to lay their maggot eggs on the bloody victim.
 The picture is a virtually a modern Goya painting; to me, it conveys many meanings ... one being, the scope and depth of evil and depravity in Mexico.

Will our USA fake news industry publish this story?

Naw. I don't think so.  AMLO need not worry about a thing.  Stories like this are not for sensitive American minds... and besides, think of the bad political spin offs.... like the WALL and needed Immigration reforms.
Mosco
Goya - "The 3rd of May", 1814 Spain

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

At risk of sounding too blase, about what is murder and depravity, it does seem like a modern Goya painting.

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

@US Marine: Interesting comment there and you might be on to something.

I have not been able to retrieve a picture of Jesús Francisco Sarrazin Lohr AKA El Pirata, but he was arrested back in 2012, and might very well be out.

The picture below is for sure Sergio Alberto del Villar Suárez AKA El Napoleon, but I am unsure if the it is the same as the deceased. The dead guy looks younger, but the ears sort of correspond.

I looks like the same guy- down to the hairstyle & nose.
F1

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

F1
Even worse it actually looks like she resting her elbow on the guys body..I wonder if anyone has noticed the same thing?..

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

I suppose in light of the audio recording from Los Salazares published by Char, I guess it must have been Napoleon. A war is coming...

Re: Los Salazar Plaza Boss shot dead in Hermosillo

I think the picture here is an older and heavier than the pictures of the victim.