Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Jack S. Shaw
looks like they put on their sunday best for this video.

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

El Regio
This is a great video, just like the two Chapos being beheaded. I am getting my popcorn ready for the next showtime! =D

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Havana
 And what the heck kind of a reply is that? I don't know even how you did that. Oh, and by the way, that video was gross! No offense.

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

mladicadic
El Regio wrote
This is a great video, just like the two Chapos being beheaded. I am getting my popcorn ready for the next showtime! =D
You have no idea who that guy really was or what (if anything) he had to do with the CDG. How can you say something like that?

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Jack S. Shaw
I don't think he was Actual sicario.   He was alonenand not with a unit.  I'm thinking he was someone errand boy for the CDG.  Maybe he was sent out to get  some tacos and he was picked up by zetas.  He certainly didn't look like CDG.  I bet money they picked this guy up randomly and made him say he was CDG.

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

El Regio
mladicadic wrote
You have no idea who that guy really was or what (if anything) he had to do with the CDG. How can you say something like that?
You are correct, however it is not common that they kill innocent people for the hell of it. Yes it does happen but not as frequent as we think.

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

QuitaPuercos
©ĤİVǾ wrote
Three putos playing Zeta dress up after their 15 day sicario training course behead a Golfo with a puny steak knife! ...lol...

Maybe when he gets older his daddy Lazca will give him a mans knife, then again probably not these wannabe narcos probably will never see Lazca and will be dead before the end of the month, you can tell they are clowns by there nice shiny new dress up gear... They probably had to rob 5 or 6 pizza joints in order to afford such costumes and they probably have to change after the video is over...lol...

Notice how he is being so careful to not get any blood on his nice new clown costume? Well its almost Halloween so at least they have that covered...

Los Ratas, PUTOS...

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!

http://vkontakte.ru/video138451319_161179327?hash=c7e44d89a65ed2b9#/video138451319_161179327

You Mad Bro???
that the golfas are losing

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

roffasouth
Ignore him chivo, well all know that Quitapuercos is a zeta supporter/troller who doesnt know anything about the real situation. CDG losing the war? based on what? Come with facts please...

Re: Los Ratas Behead A Golfo With A Steak Knife... (VIDEO)

dario
What is it these kids get out of trolling for the Rataz?