Los Ms VS Los Cabrera in Durango

Tokz
This post was updated on .

Found this interesting video on YT that explains the reason the Cabreras and the Ms went to "war" back in 2011. I myself was always confused about the war in Durango until now.

The video states that CDS had given Durango to Los Ms but they found out that they had started kidnapping innocents and taxing businesses which to CDS was a no no, so they sent the Cabrera faction to eliminate them specifically in La Comarca Lagunera. The Cabreras were successful in outing the Ms so they focused on fighting the Z/BLO/Juarez alliance but then they themselves started Taxing and Kidnapping.

Uploader claims that the Source was the book "El imperio del Chapo" by Rafael Rodríguez Castañeda

My question is.

Do the Cabreras still control La Comarca? because I haven't heard of them in a long time, I hear about Los Ms.

Re: Los Ms VS Los Cabrera in Durango

P@RR@ND3RO
Cabreras are still around,  they are ran by one of their nephews "el sobrino a.k.a El Panda"