Quantcast

Los Metros El Toro-faction Estacas

Bjeff
These are pictures of some of the people involved with the recent shootouts in Reynosa and all are from the El Toro-faction.

La Pandora of NiƱote

Suave of Metro 28

Daniel Rocha of Metro 28

La Mojarra of Metro 28

El Abuelo of Betito

El Besino of Metro 28

Zorro and Cabrera of Metro 28

El Mojin of Metro 28

Chore of Metro 28

Charmin of Metro 28

Moroni of Metro 28

Cabrito of Metro 28

Tiboron of Metro 28

Pakito of Betito

Jefe de estacas for Charmin

Re: Los Metros El Toro-faction Estacas

Wow that's pretty thorough with all the photos!What's with the button up knit polo shirts?Did Barbie start that trend?Must be a Mexican thing.I know if any men here got caught wearing 1 of those he would be the laughing stock.It's just so 1970's out of style.

Re: Los Metros El Toro-faction Estacas

Bjeff
Haha or Jajaja, you are right. At least they don't seem to sport those all-over shirts anymore. Can be a killer for a brand when bottom feeders starts wearing it. I remember how a local Lamborghini dealer bought one back from a gangster, when he found out the gangster had imported one. They didn't want Lamborghini to be associated with that kind.

Re: Los Metros El Toro-faction Estacas

ElMello
hahaha this is ridiculous judging others by the brand of clothes they wear, hey why not try designing your own clothes and then see if people want to be associated with your brand! you never know, maybe you can fix all the problem in the world with your commercialized clothes brands and the evils of associating them with your "lower classes"! haha

@ElMello: If you are a normal law abiding citizen, there is no reason to feel hurt. What me and Canada-girl are making fun of is how these gangsters try so hard breezing some flair and generally support the mentality of better dead and famous for 15 sec... and end up failing so miserably being naught that.