Like Father like Son

Parro
[STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.  WE'VE CHAPO AND HIS SONS, MAYO AND HIS SON, MENCHO AND HIS SON, SEEMS LIKE THE MILLENIALS HAVE DONE SOME STUPID STUFF.  NOW FROM LAREDO, TEXAS, ANOTHER STORY, MUCH SMALLER IN SCALE, OF A NOT SO SMART FATHER AND SON.  I'M HOPING I'VE RAISED MY KIDS BETTER]

Wednesday June 17, 2020
By: Juan Rodríguez López
01:45 Hrs.

Laredo, Tx.- Father and son were arrested for possessing just over two kilos of cocaine, after being intercepted by agents of the Sheriff's Department, after a traffic stop on Highway 359, last Saturday by the night.

The driver of a gray Chevy Sonic, identified as Fabián Barrera-Villanueva, 49 years old, and the passenger as Alexandro Barrera, 26. Both subjects did not have a driver's license, so the officers asked for consent to search the vehicle.

During the review, two plastic-wrapped packages were found inside a cardboard box in the back seat of the vehicle, and when subjects were asked what was inside the packages, they both stated that they were unaware of them.

A check of the active orders through a radio dispatch confirmed that Barrera-Villanueva had an active arrest warrant for possession of marijuana, for which he was arrested immediately.

Subsequent inspection revealed that each package contained a powdered white substance that tested positive for cocaine. The total weight of the drug was 2.1 kilograms, with an estimated street value of $ 48,000.

Barrera-Villanueva was charged with possession of marijuana and sent to the Webb County Jail on $ 10,000 bail and possession of controlled substances on an additional $ 25,000 bail.
Alexandro Barrera
was also charged and arrested on charges of possession of controlled substances on a $ 10,000 bond.

[OKAY, YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ARREST WARRANT, NO DRIVER'S LICENSE AND THE COKE IN THE BACK SEAT.  OBVIOUSLY PARANOIA OR PLANNING DOESN'T GO DEEP IN THE GENETICS, BUT YOU DO HAVE THE DEFIANT TILT OF HEAD IN BOTH.  SIGH . . . . A STREET VALUE OF $48,000 FOR 4.62 LBS. OF COKE.  I BELIEVE THAT'S $23.19/GRAM.  FINALLY THE POLICE HAVE THE PRICE A OR UNDER MARKET VALUE.  NOW WITH OUTSTANDING WARRANTS, NO DRIVER'S LICENSE AND CLUELESS TO THE PACKAGE IN THE BACK SEAT, WE HAVE A $10,000 BOND? OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE STUPID JUDGES AS WELL ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE BORDER.  IF I WAS THEM, I'D PAY THE BOND, GET A DRIVER'S LICENSE DO IT AGAIN, BUT AT LEAST PUT THE LOAD IN THE TRUNK AND  BE WHOLE AGAIN]

Source:  http://www.primerahora.com.mx/index.php?p=uh

Re: Like Father like Son

El Doble J
Dude where do you live at? I know plenty of father and son partnerships in the drug business throughout So. Cal.

Re: Like Father like Son

Parro
El Doble, really don't know why you are asking me where I live at, but I've known many family operations.  This post maybe should have been called "Dumb and Dumber".  The families that I've known in the business just aren't this stupid.  I wasn't talking about all fathers and sons, just these two.  Read the post and understand the lack of any ability to be doing what they are doing.  Maybe, they are whacked out, eh?