Lets talk BLO

Re: Lets talk BLO

Char
Uninformed

Manta back when Zetas where strong found in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, saying it’s Lazcano territory so be careful.

I don’t know much about El Changuin but this guy seemed to be respected died fighting. Kinda looks like El Ondeado both crazy and always armed to the teeth.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Uninformed
@Char Arturo and Mochomo always had some of the most crazy men as bodyguards always armed with assault weapons and grenades. One of the last operators Alfredo has is "Flores de Guasave". Other than that all old school BoLs are dead or in prison.

@itzli I believe the Burra is not BoL anymore, he is trying to make it back to what he once was. Eventually things go south when that happens, theres new leaders and new groups who dont give two dimes who you use to be. The only reason the BoL have San Pedro is because of the many businesses they use to launder money. The question remains who el gato and 34 report to...i doubt its isidro or Alfredito.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Thank you for bringing this thread back to the top with more information. I haven't been able to check the board as much lately, but have been wondering about the BLO and how they are doing these days.

Is Chapo Isidro still around? He seemed like the guy who would be the one to take over the BLO as he gave any and every cartel that went against him a huge fight. Tactically I remember reading he would set up ambushes in the mountains, would hit hard, and then he and his men would essentially disappear.

Re: Lets talk BLO

LuckyLuciano
Isidro last man standing. Probably knew where all the cash reserves where stashed through Mexico, took the money and disappeared for ever
12