Lets talk BLO

303
So about 8 months ago I posted about the BLO. For whatever reason I am interested in this DTO as they seem to always be "on the ropes" but never go away. I keep hearing that Mochomo is getting out soon, Chapo Isidro seems to be a mastermind behind a lot of their activities and Dos Letras, etc. Considering they share turf with CDS and they do not seem to be able to get them to go away I am just wondering what the latest with these guys is.

I want to make it clear I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER OF ANY CARTEL, I THINK THEY ARE ALL EVIL AND THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. However I find organized crime interesting as it is something that is so foreign to me that I enjoy learning about it, how it works, etc.

Why does it seem like nobody can get rid of the BLO even though they have been hit hard by the law and the other cartels? Other than El H who leads the cartel? And does anyone know what cities in the US are "theirs"?

Re: Lets talk BLO

Siskiyou_Kid
There just too much to know where to start. There are the various spinoff groups, like the CIDA, la Mano con Ojos, Chapito Isidro's group in San Pedro, Hector bringing in loads of cocaine to northern Sinaloa, and the BLO ripoff crews on the Arizona/Sonora border who killed BP agent Brian Terry.

There was the battle for Choix, the Dos Letras killings, various battles in Sonora, supposed alliances with CJNG, and continuous rumors about Alfredo, who is on the wrong side of the EPN and MALOVA governments.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Pariente
I as well share the same intruigment. Obviously El H is very well protected still and has some very loyal ties. A lot of their Mexican personal have taken hits but as long as they have been operating they have deep roots in the US as well. We tend to always concentrate on who goes down in Mexico when we forget that consumer lies north, at least the more lucrative one. For anyone who has been following the narco game before the split knows that the BLO has been around for a long time. Arturo learned well from his days with AMADO and mimiced his influence on laying his presence all over Mexico, that being paying off the right people.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Lets talk BLO

El_Cuatro_Veinte
I will add to this discussion with this interesting Narco-Corrido about one of the Beltrans, Tito Beltran Guzman apparently he is Mochomos son and Chapos nephew, I though it was pretty interesting because both of these songs were released this year possibly 3 months ago. What I am wondering is if this is a message that Tito is trying to send out to his family? You be the judge.

Se ha inventado que carga doble bandera,
en efecto eso el joven no lo niega
Hay apoyo y respaldo de ambos lados
es sobrino de dos capos afamados.

Uno es el distinguido botas blancas
el águila ante nacido haya en la palma,
otro es el chaparrito don Guzmán,
recomiendo que la piensen pa’ atacar
ya saben lo que le corre por sus venas
es la sangre de dos fieras son muy buenas
por nombre lleva igualito que su padre,
el águila sigue firme en puente grande

Trabajando al pendiente ahí me verán
por sonora, por la perla y Culiacán
me acompaña Jaimito lleva mi sangre
buen amigo y además inseparable

*y siempre seremos la marca de jefes
y los nuevos rebeldes, así es*

No es mi culpa el andar con dos banderas
simplemente es lo que me quedó de herencia
así se dieron las cosas del destino,
ahora solo voy haciendo mi camino.

A mí nunca me han gustado las peleas
al contrario yo me evito los problemas,
mis respeto pa’ mi padre y mis tíos.

Soy Beltrán Guzmán y me dicen el tito,
tengo escuela pues soy hijo del mochomo
el 7 es un número muy importante
es el que nos ha dado la suerte a todos
de pertenecer a la empresa tan grande
cuidadito esos que se pasan de listos
una roca siempre está por el camino,
si tropiezan ya no podrán levantarse
ese golpe es mortal si te enredaste.

I've invented the double charging flag,
indeed, the young man doesnt deny
There's support and backing from Both Sides
nephew of two famous capos

One is the distinguished "Botas Blancas"
the eagle born there in La Palma,
other is the shorty Don Guzman,
recommend you to think if you attack
you know what runs through his veins
is the blood of two beasts who are very good
carries his name just like his father,
The Eagle remains steadfast in Puente Grande

Working there I will be tuned
by Sonora, La Perla and Culiacan
Louie accompanies me, shares my blood
Also good friend and inseparable

* And always will be the mark of leaders
and the new rebels, so *

Not my fault that I ride with two flags
it's just what I was inherited
thats just how destiny went
Im just now making my way.

 I never liked the fights
on the contrary I avoid problems,
respect to my my father and my uncles.

Soy Beltrán Guzmán and call me El Tito,
I have school because i am the son of El Mochomo
7 is a very important number
its what has given us the luck to all
of Belonging to a very large Company
careful to those who arent ready
a rock is always on the road,
if you stumble and can not get up
the blow is fatal if you tangle

There is another one here but lyrics havent been made for it, follows the same thing of flying under 2 Banners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_0gIzJTA4

Re: Lets talk BLO

I agree that is why I am curious as to how this cartel works. They seem to always be on the way out, but always stay around. Do you believe, or is there any signs that these groups are all under the same BLO umbrella or operating on their own? I have to admit, in my opinion CDS owns Mexico, but if the BLO mad an alliance with CJNG they could create serious problems for the CDS.

Re: Lets talk BLO

ToPHeR
CJNG has an alliance with AFO to pass drugs through Tijuana. I think El Gordo was the one who hooked this up when he was in prison at Puente Grande. In Jalisco, the Coroneles (CDS) are fighting Los Valencia/CJNG. The Valencia were allies of CAF ultil el Lobo got caught, now I see why CJNG is working with CAF in Tijuana.

Re: Lets talk BLO

ArmChairIntellect
Should we first discuss the history?  My take on the matter is that BLO was a vase that was shattered, some shards were and still are bigger than others.  Some will last longer, some will simply vanish; some will turn rouge and go independent.  Some will fold in with CDS some will fight it out, what matters is who is valuable?  Those will worth survive those without perish.  You will see who lays on which side, simply keep reading BB.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Itzli
Mario Alberto “El General” Beltrán Leyva is on the most wanted list but unclear if he really exists, little if anything is heard of him. Also, there is a little mentioned half brother supposedly involved in the organization, Luis Efraín “Ramiro” Beltrán.

In Oaxaca, operations are controlled by Juan Ulises “El Buda” Galván Carmona.

Morelos was/is controlled by Daniel “El Gordo Fresa” Encinas Valenzuela.

Nayarit is controlled by Juan Francisco “El H2” Patrón Sánchez.

Sinaloa operators are Jesús “El Chuy” González Peñuelas, Jesús Miguel “El Pecas” Pacheco Samaniego, “El Nacho” González, and José Sabá “El Güero Sabá” Ávalos Sánchez.

Los Rojos and C.I.D.A. (Acapulco Cartel) may be affiliated with BLO.

Re: Lets talk BLO

El"H"
and el chapo isidro and dos letras?

Re: Lets talk BLO

tonga
Why do you think that blo zetas cdj form an aliance against cds and cds is stronger everyday people believe the hype just cause they come out with mantas videos etc doesnt mean there dominating that just stupid your bringing heat to your'e orginization its better to operate quiet thats why cds is very strong an beltranes are still alive and as for beltran los rojos are no longer a beltran leyva alied and there has been rumors that la cida is now alied with caballeros templarios what has kept them strong is because el h got rid of garbage in his orginization and he is operating the cartel quietly

Re: Lets talk BLO

Uninformed
Sorry to resurect this old thread, but knowing stuff is happening in the nayarit area where it might be the Hs aka Mazatlecos fighting CJNg. Heres a list im compiling of most members of blow i been able to research using google and listening to corridos by BLo norteno bands.

Los H and Mazatlecos
El H1 Chuy lizarraga-killed
El H2-Chico- Juan Sanchez-killed
El H9-el Danny-Señor de las tanquetas-Daniel Silva-killed/unknown pictures were never shown...
El cholo de nayarit: ex mexican marine- rank cabo goes by H-60
Not sure if he is dead or alive although comments point to he is alive and kicking.
El Fredy- escort of H9- Dead
El H1000- Dead
Comandante Rana- unknown
El H10- unknown
El H14- unknown

La mochomera (Alfredos Group)
El 01 el viejo nuñes
El 50 Arturo Nuñes son of 01- dead due to plane crash
El 70- El osoma- alive
El 02-Dos letras- el chilo- dead
El 04- unknown
El kalin- dead

Chapito isidros (la oficina)
El 04- El poncho- dead
El 10 Chuy Gzz brother of 04- alive
El macaco- ex sedena- alive presumed dead- could consider him unknown.
El Chonte- dead

FEDA (Arturos Escort)
El Buche- El Patron-Dead along with Arturo
Comandante Magaña- dead Along with Arturo
Chalito Araujo-dead along with Arturo

Gente del Grande
_________________
Adolfo Villarreal-El Guero- Brother of Grande- unknown

Gente de la Barbie
__________________
El Indio- Captured
El JJ- Captured
El wason-escolta personal de la barbie outside restaurant in ACA-killed
Oscar Garcia-el compayito- captured
Carlos montemayoe- el charro-captured
David Garza- el hierbas- captured-----this one and bottom ones formed CIDA, but were sicarios hit squad of la barbie under el Wason
Alex gonzalez-el mongol-captured
Moises Montero (leader of cida)- el koreano-captured
Carlos barragan- el melon-captured
Benjamin flores-el padrino-captured
Hever Sosa-el Cremas- caputured
Cristian hernandez-el cris-captured

Gente de Hector aka La chaya-el ingeniero
______________________________
Need research

Los Hueros de Sonora
_______________________
Need reseach

Los Charritos (Chalos crew)
____________________________
Need research

El Nene (Los Granados crew)
Ruben Granados-El nene- captured
Salvador Granados-El Chava-captured/released

Los Rojos (Crisoforos Crew)
Started under la Barbie as a hit squad.
Founder Crisoforo-el bocinas- killed
Second in command: Antonio Miranda-la moña- killed
Current leader: Maria Nava-wife of bocinas-alive
Luitenant: Antonio Reyna-la borrega-captured

Trinidad Olivas Valenzuela (Chapos Trinis Crew)
Will research more

Sill continue researching more members listining to the corridos in youtube and googling.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Char
Uninformed

Hey compa I read an indictment of Arturo Beltran Leyva and other subject was also named but only by nickname “ El Músico” does anybody know who is this guy??

El Macaco was arrested from what I know and is still locked up.

El guacho or el Puma responsible for the murder of El Animal’s was supposedly a former military.  El guacho is long dead and I think his girlfriend was Aislin Araujo daughter of Chalo Araujo and sister of Chalito.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Itzli
Great information, it's nice to see such an organized list.

Speaking of BOL, I just saw on Valor Tamaulipeco about a killing and message in the municipality of Santa Catarina, Nuevo Leon (part of the Monterrey metropolitan area and just west of San Pedro Garza Garcia). The message reads:

"Esto me pasa por apoyar a Héctor Huerta y Arsenio Leal alias el Veneno"

Apparently Héctor Huerta Ríos, alias "La Burra" is out of prison and regaining control.

Re: Lets talk BLO

deelucky1
So is la burra still BLO cause thats already controlled by another BLO scum?

Re: Lets talk BLO

Wolf88
So who is "controlling" San Pedro Garza García? Is it the BLO or CJNG? Last year a close associate of El Mini Lic got whacked in San Pedro Garza García in a nightclub. I have heard rumors that CDN is not welcomed in San Pedro Garza García like they used to be those anyone know what happened to the BLO and CDN alliance? Or did the BLO stayed with the Old School Z when the war  between CDN and Old School Z started?

Re: Lets talk BLO

Uninformed
Guacho puma fue gente de Arturo. De los FEDA. I believe he was a pilot for FAM?

La Burra sigue fiel a los beltranes, el quedo despues del negro saldaña.  I believe los Bs have 2 brothers active still. Humberto and another one by nick of el general.  I didnt have much time to up date the list but will continue to do so.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Some CDN still are collaborating with the old school zetas and claim to be CDN those are the ones getting wiped out !el general  is hector beltran there is no more !

Re: Lets talk BLO

Itzli
In the Breitbart write up of the message, it mentions that "La Burra" is trying to find allies and is currently in conflict with the other BOL leaders in the area, Rodolfo Villarreal Hernández, alias "El Gato", and Jorge Ibarra Lozano, alias "El 34".  As far as I know, BOL still dominates San Pedro.

As for which Zeta group the BOL is aligned with, I'm not sure. It's worth noting that when Juan Pablo Pérez García, alias "El Oaxaco", was arrested, there were rumors he was in Nuevo Leon to work on an alliance between his faction of the Old School Zetas and BOL.

Re: Lets talk BLO

Negro Torro
Wasn't El Rex Z-12 arrested there as well?

Re: Lets talk BLO

Itzli
Yeah you're right, I looked back and he was actually captured in San Pedro.  I may be mixing up my rumors on who was there trying to negotiate with BOL.
12