Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Ricky Churches
If he was involved he'd be recognized by some of his old peers. Right away! There's no need to wear a mask. I only saw one video, in which he talks about them killing his compadre then the guy going and shaking his hand. If that person knows him enough to still go to his house or hit him up even though he's been out of the game... Then they could easily find him and kill him, which is why he wears the mask in the first place. He does seem to have somewhat positive message which is stay aways from the narco life... Message heard loud and clear but I won't be tuning in to more of his videos.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
Aervin78 wrote
there’s no such thing as narco language
My dude with all due respect, you really haven't been here long enough to make that claim with so much confidence.

There is a whole host of narco slang, terminology, code words - even reports of groups crafting their own variations of other languages like Nahuatl. As J said, it isn't a Mexico-wide system that applies to every group or clique, but it definitely exists. :)
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

ElGrandeRojo
Couldn't have been said better MX
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
 1- Shadow has stated many times he was born in Europe, raised in Bay Area USA. Family is mixed, dad is Mexican citizen. Mom is US citizen. Not from Sinaloa just lives there now.

2-Shadow ran guns, never drugs, never claimed to. X-1 is his children's godafther. In one video he has a memorial shirt from his funeral on.

3-Shadow has been out of the life for 10 years, prior to that he served 6 years on prison. Any info he had is old and stale and he just drove a vehicle full of weapons from pt a to pt b inside Mexico. He also mentioned driving for X 1 on a patrol or two.

4-Shadow does not edit his videos, he does them in one take hence the rough quality and the eh uh heys as he recalls.  I can understand some find this irritating I have as well when the video ends before its actually supposed to lol.

5-Shadow has shown footage of him bleeding out and his friend being tabled. Shadow lost the use of his hand from being shot in the face. He was also hit with fragment before in his leg and that is what the footage is from.

6-Shadow is on serious meds to gain his movement back. He has shown them in his videos and stated if you ever see me look sedated its the pregabalin. You can all confirm this in his Miguel Torres video and also look up the side effects which include dry mouth, drowsiness, clumsiness, involuntary eye movements etc. Basically what someone on drugs looks like.

7- In his videos he says there is a lot he can't  report on or report on if the people are still alive. He did a video on the 44 students and his business was firebombed. He often gets requests to take them down. Its pretty damn obvious in his videos he is where he says he is you have to catch his live streams which I beleive he keeps up permanently where his patreons can get them.

8- he had a livestream interview with La vaca a member /commandante of the CJNG's gruppo elite, vaca spoke on a lot of interesting things most dont. Shadow had to take it down. A CJNG member or support member reached out to him when la vaca was killed last week as vaca has asked they do so so shadow could make a video on it. La vaca had an instagram account I had followed and it was mostly of his equipment and weapons, nothing fancy or telling, some videos were of him training at night. The photos were deleted quickly and usually he had no more than 5 or 6 up at a time. The guy who notified shadow about vaca's death took offense to the video Shadow made as he mentioned some of the nastier things CJNG has done. Vaca's ig is also gone.

9-Shadow is near 40 years old not a kid.

10- as for WTS and Shadow cashing in? Stop hating, they make peanuts and each video they tell people to steer clear of the life.

11- I would watch all his videos and then make an opinion, while I do see some interesting points against his legitimacy, from all that I have seen since Dec when I found his channel I have no reason to doubt him.

12- he has a little water purification business and donates rice to orphans. Unless he is hoarding the rice in plastic water containers for some other reason.

I hope this helps. Youtube is the 2nd largest search engine owned by the largest search engine and its where most go, so it makes sense to be on there for him.  I was surprised by the low amount of BB subs there, is youtube still a platform you will use?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Here are the side effects of gabapentin and pregabilin. He has mentioned being prescribed both. They are in the same class of drug.
Commonly reported side effects of gabapentin include: ataxia, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, fever, nystagmus disorder, sedated state, and viral infection. Other side effects include: blurred vision, diplopia, peripheral edema, tremor, amblyopia, irritability, and xerostomia

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

I say this, with respect, the chance that someone as retaliation for the 44 students in Guerrero, reached out in Sinaloa to silence him is nonexistent.  Didn't happen, wouldn't happen, there is no connection.   it's an impossibility.

That is what I am saying when I say if you know, you know.  This guy can say whatever he wants, and hey maybe he did drive a car of guns to Sinaloa once upon a time, but making video after video speaking on things he clearly has no knowledge of is what he doing.  I don't find the "hey guys" irritating, I find it revealing.  It's a tell.  Raised in Europe?  Oh come on.

I don't even believe that.  Personally, I have never heard of an X1 from Antrax, but that doesn't mean he doesn't exist, or this guy didn't meet him a decade ago.  The entire platform is misleading.  I have first hand knowledge, I am not speaking on blogs I've read, or Youtube videos I watched.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
@J

This whole 'Ruben Sanchez' business could be referencing Ruben Sanchez Gonzalez, who worked under Caro Quintero? (Not that that helps his Ántrax claims?)

Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Not raised in Europe. Born there. Then he states he lived back and forth between Oakland and Mexico.

You could be right about the students. I have nothing to back that up.  There is also the possibility people mess with him. He was swated before while live streaming.

In the videos I have seen he has never claimed to be antrax. After posting I went to the interview he did with wrong to strong. He states some people he knew in California led him down to Mexico and his neighbour figured what he was into (small time hustling) and offered him a job, apparently that guy was antrax. So if true he ran guns for them.

If you care to, he has a recent video up of him rescuing a pet crocodile, in that video he is wearing the X 1 memorial shirt, the type they make for funerals or wakes? (I might have that wrong)

He has told the story of X 1 being killed and the guy that did it is dead as well now apparently which isnt too hard to believe from what I have seen of this life.

In some videos or live streams people claim they know who is or were in that or are in that life and are sure who they think he is.

Its possible he may overstate some things. Some of you give some compelling arguments. I'm not certain if everyone is being objective or not. Personally I am a fan of both BB and his channel, but not to the point where i'll not listen to someone's opinion that may counter my own. There is one thing I can confirm personally that speaks to his legitimacy, but the rest is what he shows or discusses about his personal life. My intention with my posts was to clear up some misconceptions I have seen in the comments to hopefully get to the facts.  The Grillo interview wasn't a podcast, it was a youtube interview on Shadow's channel. He simply states the same thing every other youtuber says at some point in their video: patreon/paypal info, smash that like button and subscribe.

Its an awful lot of deceit to simply get a youtube channel growing and one that was completely demonetized until roughly a month ago. When all is said and done he is highlighting in everyvideo that the 3 wins in the lottery of this life are: death, bad health, or prison. As well he is bringing events of the cartel wars to a larger audience. There have been a few people who commented on his videos that they helped them from making a bad choice about reentering hustling or doing bad. So there is that.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

BBfollower
J, I agree with you 100%.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Ciro
I gave him another shot but I could not bear watchin.  If he didn’t claim to be ex anthrax he would have been fine but that’s his undoing.  So painful to watch he’s now calling his followers shadow warriors......

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Way I see it, if he isn't what he says he is, eventually the truth will come out.

I can see why he isn't some of you lovely folks' cup of tea, and why certain things irk you.

His content is set up specifically to succeed on the platform he chose, which is youtube. Most youtubers label their followers with some type of nickname and so forth.

Regardless, if he is the ex con he says he is and if he drove a certain stretch of a load of gun's trip to their final destination. At least he is trying to do something positive and help himself and others stay on the straight and narrow.

Comparing him to this site is like comparing apples and oranges, here you have daily sourced material brought together by a small team and founded by a former marine and officer of the law, with shadow, he is an ex con who at the very least has interviewed current cartel soldiers, with a camera and microphone on his own.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Thinline
He also claims to have been offered positions of higher rank among the "cartel" but turned it down because he didn't want to be a "target"....yet, is on a social media platform and keeps his face hidden...because he would be......a target? Why go on there? Make money.

For what? Doing a gun run and driving around someone? I try to watch this guy and it's hard to.

And the followers believing everything he says....geez, lol.

In one short sentence......He claimed that Camarena was taken to michoacan where he was tortured and killed.... Because its so desolate in the area that he was tortured, that no one would hear him scream.  That....is a flat out lie....
And these people suck it all up.  Hilarious.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Its important for people to do their own research. Maybe someone here if they felt inclined to could go through his catalogue of videos and make a video highlighting his errors. (If you know you have nothing to do)

It would be interesting if he did take up buggs on his prior offer, but in his one live stream he mentioned that an interview was offered, but then stated he wouldn't because this site perpetuates the violence of the cartel war.

I have spent a few hours now listening/watching  the vlogs of borderlandvlog yt channel and going through this site, I dont see anything I feel perpetuates or aids the continuation of the war. Perhaps the brutal death videos, but I still dont buy that. For me that is not quite a red flag, maybe red orange. He was nervous in his interview with Sr Grillo, but you would think he'd be up for collaboration. Maybe it comes down a to ex cop ex con dynamic I dunno.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Also, will there be anymore BB youtube vlogs like the 7 on the site?

One of the vlogs has an interview in spanish and it is mentioned a translated version or with subtitles would be done. Is this still happening?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El17
Fake or not he is trying to do something positive by bring some awareness to the situation in Mexico.  He says in all the videos there is 3 ways out of the cartel, death, medical problems, or jail.  There aren't a lot of opportunities where he lives Culican so I listen with an open mind.  We rip on these guys for joining the cartel and if they try to do something else we rip on them too?  Seems like a lose lose situation.  He has a family and even if he isn't 100% accurate(  which I dont know if he is or not)  I'd rather see a guy in make YouTube money instead of dirty money.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos
1234