Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
@Chivis

I remember reading that when it was posted! Pretty wild, honestly. When he dropped off the face of the earth I always just assumed he got disappeared as I seem to have some recollection that he mentioned in his interview his bosses didn't care much for his social media presence - but perhaps that was in the fake Grillonautas one, I don't recall.

At any rate that is good to hear his clout chasing didn't get him put in the ground, despite the fact he was likely a murderer.

Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

ElGrandeRojo
I agree...both of these guys are tough to watch/listen to. I think they're just spitting old news, and trying to get famous. The WTS guy just reeks of scammer. If these guys were really in the "life" and got out, good for them, but trying to cash in is stupid. Almost as stupid as those who think they're the real deal. JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

I saw a video, and I can tell you, personally speaking, this is 100% lies, or close.   I'm not that kind of poster, but this guy is lying, and it's insulting, and pretty shameful.  He's not from that life, his voice is all you need to hear.  Anyone who does believe this, I don't think really has any credibility.

Talking about fighting in Juarez, all nonsense.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

ElGrandeRojo
Shadow just doesn't sound like a guy who is recalling actual events in his life, but more like he's repeating things he's read, and heard.  He almost recites things nearly word for word from things I've read. I shouldn't say stupid, and I apologize to any offended. For all I know he's legit, and his injuries, and health, and medication lead to his delivery. I personally would need to see more evidence to think he's legit. I have kids, and work with kids in his demographic, so I do know, that that's how younger people get their news. Social Media. I'd be curious to know the avg age of his followers vs BB. If bet his is around 22, with BB around 30. If this guy legit or not, could polish his delivery, and gets facts straighter he'd blow up. He's got a lil bit of a following, and that demo eats stuff like his up. JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Yeah like what happened to Chapitos attempted pickup (Ovidio)he was talking about a few days ago?Nothing materialized by mainstream media!

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

ENDTHEWAR
I mean the msm media not picking up the story doesn't discredit it 100% because we all now the msm is trash at actually covering the drug war..🤷‍♀️

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

ENDTHEWAR
I watched one of his videos and it does look likes he's high as fuck on dope...the constant itching and slurring

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

It's straight up lies, and recalling what he read on blogs, and not even the good stuff, like court documents, but like the basic basic stuff.  it's a mockery.  The guy has never sold a kilo or done any of that.   Shocking that people could hear that voice and think he's telling the truth. I don't even think that Sinaloa, it's probably Arizona or something.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
J wrote
Shocking that people could hear that voice and think he's telling the truth. I don't even think that Sinaloa, it's probably Arizona or something.
I checked one of his videos briefly just to try and give him a fair chance and the moment I heard his voice that was my immediate thought as well. I believe earlier in this thread someone mentioned that he has American & Mexican family but lives in Mexico, so it's possible he was born in the US and hence has a more American accent. But even still...

ENDTHEWAR wrote
I watched one of his videos and it does look likes he's high as fuck on dope...the constant itching and slurring
I think it was brought up earlier that he has nerve damage, hence the speech issues.
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Aervin78
Y’all hating on the guy for no reason, how can you judge someone legitimately by his voice ?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
@Aervin78

You can't really. I think it's just the suggestion that he claims to be an ex-Ántrax from Sinaloa that becomes the issue when he lacks an adequate accent to be from that region. If he wasn't claiming these associations no one would care about his voice.
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

elrojo
I wonder if pocho antrax and his brother cris Castro had an accent as well though seeing as how they were Born in the u.s. and were from Cali where most Mexican American have an accent due to English being their first language.

It's not just the voice. It's how he doesn't sound like he's recalling something that he was part of. There's no extra detail. There's no fluctuations. He's monotone. When most everyone tells a story, that they actually lived through, and bad or good happens, our speech reflects that. He sounds like he's reciting an encyclopedia.
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
elrojo wrote
I wonder if pocho antrax and his brother cris Castro had an accent as well though seeing as how they were Born in the u.s. and were from Cali where most Mexican American have an accent due to English being their first language.
Good point, La Barbie was born in the US too and I think the original Z-43 was from Cali.

ElGrandeRojo wrote
True. I'd say that's the most important detail, but is it possible that's a reflection of his nerve damage as well? If he slurs and such because of it it's possible that it's damaged his voice in other ways? Just playing devil's advocate for a moment, I still think it's next to impossible he's ex-Ántrax for the reasons J mentioned earlier.
Just a lurker.

For sure it could be the nerve damage...
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
NHS wrote
"slurred, nasal sounding or breathy speech
a strained and hoarse voice
very loud or quiet speech
problems speaking in a regular rhythm, with frequent hesitations
gurgly or >monotone speech<

difficulty with tongue and lip movements
difficulty swallowing (dysphagia), which may lead to constant drooling"
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/dysarthria/
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Beyond even the accent, or lack of a Sinaloa accent, it's the words themselves, the phrasing, he never spent time in those circles.  he uses none of the slang, none of the vocal inflections, none of the narco language, the very specific Sinaloa type, or any other.

 He has no edge to his voice. No sense of confidence or authority in his stories.  Most of the people in those circles would never use the term OG to describe themselves, maybe bricks, but not themselves, as it would be considered a "cholo" term.

"uhhh hey guys, so uhh today we are going to talk about El Chapo and his escape"

This is just that generation, they don't see any harm or any conflict in basically lying for clicks and views, subscribers, despite that people really died, and families were destroyed.  It's fascinating, it's cruel, it's thrilling, it's history, it's even funny at times, but it is not like Good Morning America material.  They don't understand that.

I hate to use an adage, a trope, but here's where one applies, if you know, you know.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Aervin78
He never say he was born nor raised in sinaloa why do you want him to have that accent same there’s no such thing as narco language that say everyone that been in the business speak that way  I personally know some street dealer who express themselves in better English than most teacher or lawyer, I heard a history in my hometown of a guy who was a Afghanistan veteran who joined that same sinaloa cartel  in 2010 speaking little to none Spanish now what’s ur point ? Then say he has no confidence or authority in his voice like that mean something, anyone can pretend to be something they’re not specially behind a camera. The man say he was in now he is out never did I heard him brag about being an ex criminal. Now unless some of you can prove he is not legit which we can’t he is what he say he is or was in this case .

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

There is absolutely a narco language, that varies from region to region, he doesn't know the Sinaloa one, and he doesn't use the codes or slang.  Why wouldn't he, when the entire premise of his channel is narco business?  Wear the Sinaloa hat, but sounds like a nerdy kid from Bakersfield?

Just listen to the guys whiny, hesitant, voice.  You think this guy was running with Cheyo and Chino?

"uhhh hey guys, umm today we are going to talk about EL Mayo"

I do feel strongly this is wrong on some level, but also that these kids want to make money and monetize their hobbies, so if you want to enjoy it on whatever level, by all means do.
MX

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

MX
Aervin78 wrote
Now unless some of you can prove he is not legit which we can’t he is what he say he is or was in this case .
The burden of proof is on the one making the claims, that is, O.G. Shadow Official. Users here are commenting that they have doubts he is legit given factors like his accent, choppy details and the poor way he tells the stories he reportedly lived. In other words, something you would "expect" from someone who reportedly lived the "ins" of this trade.

Sure, that still doesn't prove anything but we have been given no reason to believe anything O.G. Shadow Official has said. That is the default position, not the other way around.

I hope this helps clarify.
1234