Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
Out of respect for his safety it makes sense not to post here. And given that he slipped which in turn gave many of us who were fortunate enough to see him I feel it's just a matter of time before he slips again. I honestly don't think others didn't just as well save that now deleted video. He compromised his position by pure error.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El_Bujo
Gabapentin is often prescribed to hardcore addicts (recovering or not). Non-narcotic way to treat nerve pain and damage from a long time of drugs.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

anti seizure medication which works well for nueropathy sp?

MX

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

MX
Can you explain how he "accidentally" revealed his identity over video?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
It's a good thing you asked MX. Well, what happened is that he uploaded a video. And as always he did his bit. But towards the end he suddenly stop talking and just took off his ninja mask. Just like that. The video I downloaded can be seen in full detail. It kinda looked like he was coming off his all night binge. And like most people who go on these benders he looked rough. I'd say he's in his 40's.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

juris
Lame.  He does not say anything that you can't read here. Matter of fact, seems like he just recycles the stories. Sounds like an American. Does he claim to be Mexican?  Suburban white kid from the border, probably.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
Lame? No, I don't think so. Maybe he's a fake. Maybe not. What I see is a happy drunk. Perhaps an indulger of all romances chemical. Individuals such as these tend to always be the great story tellers one gathers around to hear in the long hours of the night after an all night party.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Nothing is better than BB.  The only thing remotely close is when reporters have access on location inside courtrooms.  BB has some really good “friends” of Chivis and the site.  Ioan, Beth, Duncan, etc... for example!

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

el Jesse James
Idk him personally but if I was tryna fake it til I make it, Id claim to be something a little bit bigger than former part time glorified bodyguard of X1(who was kinda powerful-ish in his own right, but far from famous/infamous) and former gun runner...
Nerve damage from drug use? Jesus christ you'd have to be on some hardcore mierda to cause nerve damage LOL. Gabapentin as he says is prescribed for lots of things, the kiddies raiding gramps script cabinet know if you take enough of it in certain time increments on empty stomach, you can kinda get a half-ass benzo-like buzz. Similar to Lyrica, which is also used for lots a stuffs. Can be wonder drugs in some folks cases.
Maybe hes chapodamasoordenes? Yall remember him? Think he was closer to Badiraguato tho..
Whatever Shadow is, I dont mind him. Only gang hes actively promoting now is WPB- Water Purification Boyz!! Represent! I suppose he does favor CDS a bit. So does the Mexican gov't in many/most cases.I know Chivis dont like hearing it and I respect her opinion greatly, but like it or not CDS at least seems to be the lesser evil in most cases.
Regardless of whoever Shadow is, a legit CJNG member apparently will show up in the live chat sometimes...

If he tried to profit off Ioan Grillo's appearance w/out his consent tho thats fckd up.. Mr Grillo is the SH!T !! Please tell him to write El Narco 2.0 Sra Chivis... That books a masterpiece.
Speaking of books, anyone read Vicentillo's yet? Opinions?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Loner213
O.G Shadow has stated the nerve damage is from being shot in the face, He also mentions he has limited mobility in one arm/hand. Hes said the only drug he preferred was bud, In an interview with Shaun Attwood he says he's tried meth 2 times but it wasn't for him. He only brought up that he takes gabapentin because I guess some viewers asked if he was on heroin since his speech is very slow and it sounds like he is winding down, That's when he said he had nerve damage and Showed a package that held his prescription of gabapentin.

I watch his videos and He says he isn't glorifying the cartel & Wants to get his message to kids who want to join the cartels, To stay away. But he does glorify it, Why wear the Sinaloa & 701 Chapo snapbacks? Why talk about Chino or other CDS sicarios as his homies? The only message he is giving is, You can join the cartels & Get out of it but remain homies with everyone but from a distance! Which most know isn't true, Once you're in it's for life and Only La Muerte can free you!

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
I tend to believe he is legit. Despite if errors are made. He isnt connected nor claim to be, he stated many times he has been out of that life for 10 years.

He is part Mexican, Irish/German ancestry and raised in America. Spanish is his second language. His father is from Mexico, his mom from the states.

He wasn't allowed to leave simply because of jail time, but the fact his bullet wounds had left him largely disabled without the use of one hand and issues with the other. Thats the big factor of him being allowed to leave.  He takes pregabalin and has showed it in his videos and that has given him his hands back as it does wonders for his nerve and neuro damage. The side effects are slurry speech, sluggishness and drowsiness, involuntary eye movements, dry mouth, and then some. He has spoke on this in a few videos. Check his Manuel Torres: The craziest story ever told video and you'll him do it right off the bat.

I'm not sure why people are thinkijg he tried to profit from his Grillo interview, at the time he was completely demonetized on youtube and like almost every other youtuber mentions his patreon or paypal. The idea he brought on Mr Grillo just to profit is false. He has a lot of respect for Grillo, but also deserves the same chance to make revenue as every other youtuber. Grillo also has a youtube channel and i'm sure hope the same regarding see some renumeration for the work he puts in aside from reporting on what he does.

I don't know him personally, but he has shown his face in live streams on purpose before. The slip up was due to him not editing whatsoever and states he doesnt edit and wont, of course his hair and beard will look a mess after he takes off a hat and mask combo. Keep in mind its covod lockdown and the chapitos are enforcing it in his area with tablings, most likely like many he hasnt had a chance to get to a barber for a minute.

Obviously he has to be careful what he reports on living outside of Culiacan, but if some of his stories are stale for some they are new for others.  I have never come away with the impression he was glorifying the cartel life, aside from two of his hats I suppose one could argue that, but again he lives right in the heart and brain of their territory and that was the one he was apart of. From everything I have seen it would be a good deception and a lot of effort for what was demonetized until last month. He does have a wife and kids and wears the mask more for their safety and his worry is largely with the govt, so there are things he wont touch. Its possible one day his operation grows to something like BB. Buggs started it in 2008 right?

Hope this helps clear up somethings. Especially his nerve damage

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
@LottoMaxStacks

Interesting response.

Thank you for your input!
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

misMisses
I have watched his videos and have mixed sentiments. I take everything read or heard online with a grain of salt unless I can confirm.    He mentioned in a live stream that BB wanted to interview but lack of time has prevented him from getting with BB.  Chivis can you confirm this?

bTW...great work BB.. Y'all have earned my trust and respect over the years.   :)

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

buggs
I communicated with him on a couple of occasions, on a side note I mentioned we could do a story on him (interview) on printed form, but nothing was finalized. I use to watch his videos when he lived in Chicago, he talked about cartel events without a mask, all those videos are gone. I may have some of them stashed in my archives.
Borderland Beat

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

I would say, there is almost no chance he is former Los Antrax, besides maybe sitting with them at a club in Culiacan, if it even went that far.  There were no pochos in Los Antrax, these were top Zambada family/friends.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Tìntìn
Fan of your work buggs. I came across it from someone mentioning it on Shadow's channel. Its important people hear about it. I communicate with a few Mexicans on a discord app and they are surprised how much I know and have asked me questions at times which I think really speaks to how dangerous it is for journalists down in Mexico.

I know he has had a few youtube channels before his current incarnation. Longtime viewers have mentioned that he showed footage of himself going through neighbourhoods that were abandoned from fighting, him after being shot in Juarez and other items along those lines that youtube ended up having issues with. I cant remember if they shut down his channel as they sometimes do to channels or if he did it to start over with less provocative material.

Regardless, just this week a member of CJNG's gruppo elite passed and had made it known he wanted Shadow to do a video on him when it happened. The member who passed as, someone had mentioned had also done a livestream interview on Shadow's channel. In fact bb has footage of him in their vlog about CJNG, he is one of the badasses.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

el Jesse James
He says it in multiple vids.. he was a good friend of "El X1" Ruben Sanchez, also used to run guns to Sinaloa, etc.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Marlo Stanfield
wrong to strong is another cashing in on the cartels, its a struggle to watch him though hes always off his chops

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Podrido
@elJesseJames

Yeah, but to be fair I could just as readily tell everyone on the forum I was close friends with M85 El Chiricuas too, throw in a few tidbits that anyone here on the forum would know but 90% of people wouldn't. Anyone can fabricate some nonsense like that and there will be people out there who believe it. Does he provide any evidence to back up his claims or is it all just chatter on his videos and we should be expecting for him to end up like internet superstar Broly Banderas?
Just a lurker.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Broly is alive.

We ran the interview with him on mainboard, Tex asked BB followers for questions.  I have him on tape.

We used a female intermediary.  He sent photos as proof and the voice recordings.  he slammed Grillonautas for running a bogus interview with him it was fake.

later we connected with him and he said he was burned out and returned to sinaloa where he was from.