Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El_Canadiense
I've been browsing and reading BB for at least 12 years and endlessly search for new material to read and watch, I came across O.G.Shadow Official like many others on BB. I do not believe anything he has to say, first of all because he looks like he's high on opiates in almost every second video, but secondly because he makes mistakes telling stories about dead or arrested capos and he seems to be reading news articles every time he tells a story. i  believe he lives in MX but I just don't think he's connected any way whatsoever, it also makes no sense every time he claims to be a "journalist", anyone else feel the same way about him as I do?

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Felix
he lying. my opinion.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Ciro
The only thing legit about him is hes in mexico.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

My friend Grillo did a pod cast with him and then this fool used it to collect money for "water wells for the impoverished peoples" implying grillo was a part of the program or at least supported it.   I reached out to grill who as i thought had no clue he was being used that way.

Grillo says he will be more selective of who he interviews with in the future.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Doble J
The dude claims to be an ex Antrax member and that he was given the ok to get out after serving time in jail. I personally thinks it a bunch of bs because everyone knows that if you plan to get out you have to walk away not hang out and live among them. He claims to be a journalist yet he sports Sinaloa cartel gear at times like still glorifying it. Anyways, the dude just talks about old stuff we all already know or seems to be reading current event news briefings.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

el Jesse James
Idk. I dont think hes lying... supposedly was real close with X1 Ruben Sanchez..

Wrong to Strong also apparently former Antrax...

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Is this the guy concealing his identity and ranting on like he’s a therapist insider for the cartel?

I watched one of his little videos and it was difficult to do so.  Attempted to watch another a few days ago And it was unbearable and stopped 1/2 through it.  On Chino, every prediction was off.  “Chino has scores to settle”, “Chino was going to take over”, blah blah blah.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

BBfollower
LOL. No way wrong to strong is ex Antrax. He is an ex gang member from Chicago, ex Latin Kings if I'm not wrong.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El_Canadiense
I have a yearning suspicion he's a down junkie, he already admitted to taking gabapentin in one of his videos and the guy is constantly slurring, I know how down heads talk because my two best friends used to be hooked on the fake oxycontin 80's way back in the 2013 when Pharma Purdue cut off supply and everyone switched to fent. Like I said he's a fake, most of his videos where he tells of current affairs and old myth stories about dead capos I already knew from going on this site every day.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Loner213
  I've watched quite a few of his videos, I really can't say if he's honest or not because it's really hard to believe he was able to walk away from the narcos lifestyle & live to tell the tale. In one video where's he's recording outside, He says the soldiers went where he was and asked what he was doing and he explained he was recording a video for YouTube. I would think they would take his shit and threaten them. He does glorify, Whether he says so or not. At times he speaks of the CDS as if he's still(if he actually was) involved. When he did the video on El Mini 6, He talks about His Dad (El M6) & Makes it seems as if El JT & El M1 were all work associates... He didn't clarify that M6 was married to their sister, Making mini 6 the nephew of JT & M1.

 If he is for real, He's got balls to be doing what he's doing.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

plebe_5.7

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

El Doble J
Yeah I recall the majority of the Antrax were all childhood friends of Vicentillo and Co. The only outsiders I remember them allowing into their crew were LA area gang members on the run hiding in Culiacan and had close connections to them. This dudes Spanish is choppy at best so this is someone that would have had a specific nickname that would have been recognizable if he would have been part of them. Look, I lived in mazatlan over 10 years and ran into these guys on occasion and heard plenty of stories on all these dudes to a certain extent.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Cuidado
Gabapentin is not a narcotic...It does not get you high whatsoever.  I  have a prescription for it.  That OG Shadow dude is faking the funk hard.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
He accidentally revealed his identity earlier today. I saved the video. Afterwards he took it down right away. Took some screen shots.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Good observation of the surroundings and hey maybe he's 1 of the regulars on here whether he's legit or not!

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Loner213
I was watching but didn't see it. Was it one of the muted videos he posted about Chino? He posted a 5 minute one then he either deleted or YouTube did and He posted about being hungover cause he was with the homie partying and drinking in honor of Chino

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
I'm trying to post picture on here but I am having trouble. Send me an email and I'll email to whoever is interested. The guy looks strung out.  Could be he's working nights.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

let's get fat together
It was the video deleted after everyone was telling him that he accidentally revealed his identity.

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

please do not post it on BB  in the outside chance he is legit

Re: Legitimacy of O.G.Shadow Official

Bounty Law
Please do not post it or distribute it. Even if the guy is a fraud he shouldn't have his safety imperilled.
1234