Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

Lala
http://www.24-horas.mx/ofrecen-recompensas-legionarios-por-zetas/

Los Legionarios offer 50 thousand dollars for a plaza boss and 5 thousand for halcones and sicarios.

Los Legionarios reappeared in the main cities of Tamaulipas. In Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo, Matamoros and Ciudad Victoria they placed mantas offering million-dollar rewards for information that serves to capture the zeta leaders, halcones and policemen who work for the criminal group.

In their mantas, los Legionarios make a call to society for the location and destruction of Los Zetas.

For example, for the brothers Treviño Morales, Miguel Ángel (Z-40) and Omar (Z-42) they offer a million dollars for any information to find their location.

For a plaza commander, los Legionarios offer 50 thousand dollars, halcones and sicarios five thousand, and the same for police chiefs or former elements of the municipal police in collusion with Los Zetas.

Similarly, they offer 5 thousand dollars for information of night clubs, bars, and shops used to launder drug money.

"Any information from any "plaza" is valuable. In Nuevo Laredo, in particular, you already know where to report that we are checking it... it is about time you respect the society and especially in Nuevo Laredo", reads one of the mantas.

Los Legionarios invited other cartels and especially Daniel Velázquez Caballero, L-52 or El Talibancillo, brother of Iván Velázquez Caballero, Z-50 or the Talibán.

In October of 2012, after the arrest of el Talibán, the territorial cells under his command, that were once part of Los Zetas, went to form a group antizeta, called los Legionarios, which threatens with exterminating Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, Z-40.

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

ToPHeR
Interesting. We haven't heard anything from these guys since their arrival manta a few months back.

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

adam

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

ToPHeR
It is weird because L52 was already claiming CDG down in Cancun...

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

adam

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

Lala
When I saw the article I thought this is interesting, and that´s why I posted it, also hoping someone could add some information or give some background, why now and what has been going on with this group, I wonder what is going on internally with el Talibancillo as to make that call through a manta or if it´s just to tell the zetas that there are more than just the Legionarios in Tamaulipas after them.

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Seems that someone is making up rumors last time I heard of this clown los legonarios they where saying they had put mantas in nuevo laredo and was a fake report
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

adam

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

mingmen
I would not count on collecting that 1 mil.
Maybe the smaller amounts but would they actually pay that out rather than plant you?

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

ToPHeR
Yea, that was the last time we heard about him. Pretty sure it was disgruntled Zs who put up that manta too b/c L52 was kicking their ass down there. Then the local cops busted like 10 guys from his cell in response to a local drug dealer getting killed on the main hotel strip and everything went quiet after that...

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

_Jack

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

ElPrimeroGuero
In a way it makes sense. If you get the population moving against a group, they now have a massive problem to deal with. Especially the businessmen/shop owners getting extorted, who can easily identify those taxing them. With the right motivation, you can get a whole segment of society moving on its own against your enemies, with no need to co-ordinate, organize or do anything but pay money. Against an entrenched group like Los Zetas, it makes sense even more so because you can do this from another plaza, state or even side of the country with nothing more then communications equipment and pesos. Why not give it a try and see if it works?

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
I don't think Z52 left the Talibans I remember a couple of months ago a narco manta signed by Cdg talibanes doing an alliance with los pelones in Cancun 52 he is still with los Talibanes CDG

Los legonarios must be a invented group by the media just like los hijos del diablo complete bs

I don't think 52 making his own little crew would do a fight against the z specially in the cancun plaza for several reasons

ToPHeR
But the manta didn't reference anything about Los Talibanes. The manta only said Los Pelones are now CDG. Did Z50 have Los Pelones under his control when he was regional leader of the Z? If so, that would make sense as to why they announced they are now CDG after the split. This was right after the mantas started appearing in Monterrey which said Z50 was now with CDG and even 50 said so himself when he was caught that he was CDG.

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

adam

Re: Legionarios offer rewards for information to capture zetas

1992dude
Did the legionarios ever bring war to the zetas to their kitchen(nuevo laredo)? Or are they just gonna be putting up these fake mantas. I mean they didn't even put a number or email nor nothing. Sounds like more CDG propaganda.