Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
Just wondering if anybody has a link I could watch the documentary for free?  I know it's a long shot. I heard it was on Netflix too but I don't have that. Thanks guys

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
I've seen this already kid, but thank you.   This isn't the same film as legend of shorty I don't think.  But it was a good watch...

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

La Flama Blanca
@Nutcase:

You're right, its not the same doc, but yes, still a good watch.  The Documentary u want to see is on Netflix like u said.  Try searching "watch Legend of shorty online free."  Pick a site and try a few links, but definitely use an ad-blocker.  Also try searching for it on movie2k.com.  Its a great movie, they almost got an interview with Chapo but failed, however, they do get to have lunch with his Mom and her house in La Tuna.  They got amazing access in that documentary somehow.  But once again make sure u use an ad-blocker when u find it.  And don't download it, watch it streaming.

I think I posted a post about his documentary a while ago btw.

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

La Flama Blanca

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
Blanca,  I've looked at hundreds of links lol.  No go.  Guess I'm just gonna pay to watch it.

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase, I'm a little confused. Your not talking about the Angus MacQueen movie "Drug Lord: The Legend of Shorty" that was filmed shortly before his capture?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hgwhq

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
Yes that's the movie I wanna see.  Just was trying to figure out how to stream it for free since I'm a cheap site sometimes.

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
That link to the daily motion is the same video you posted above. It's the same documentary. Good one to see but not the legend of shorty I don't think...

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
Nvm kid.  That was it.  Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I had found that link before but I downloaded ad blocker and it worked afterwards.  Thanks again!! Salud!

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Re: Legend of shorty. How to watch online?

Nutcase
THE LEGEND OF SHORTY CONTINUES!!