Legalized Pot, Free Trade (Ioan Grillo)

Bajadrone-2

Re: Legalized Pot, Free Trade (Ioan Grillo)

Is that your real photo Baja or is it Kenny Rogers?You can just ignore me if you choose not to reply.I will understand.

O cool.I noticed your last picture looked similar same person so I wondered Kenny Rogers lookalike.You look very distinguished and well put together.Just saying.

Kab

Re: Legalized Pot, Free Trade (Ioan Grillo)

Kab
This made lol

Was about to say isn't that the most interesting man in the world from the beer commercial.

Re: Legalized Pot, Free Trade (Ioan Grillo)

this is not a game to me, maybe you should return after your 13th birthday?