Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

TNL

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

TNL
Border Sheriff Likens Influx Of Illegal Immigrants To Hurricane Katrina

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/11/border-sheriff-likens-influx-of-illegal-immigrants-to-hurricane-katrina/

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

drattler
How and why WHO is behind this ??   Who is responsible ?? Looks like another Democratic Party Gimmick to promote amnesty and get out the latino vote. Is the USA  appointed to pay welfare entitelments for the WORLD ??

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

Hi Drattler!
Long time no "see"

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

eternalcode
Jack, aren't you from the United States ( other wise known as Barackistan ) ? If not then what country are you from?

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

_Jack

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

Yahweh

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

ArmChairIntellect
Just heard yesterday they are sending blankets and cots to the detention centers, band-aide on a gushing wound if you ask me...

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

Nuttz

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

Yahweh

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

eternalcode
Nuttz wrote
I just wish I could pay more in taxe$ so people who come here unlawfully could have better accommodations in the US.
IMMIGRATION SHELTER PHOTOS: FEDS TREAT ILLEGAL ALIENS BETTER THAN VETERANS
While homeless vets wander the streets, Obama administration uses Lackland Air Force Base to shelter illegal aliens

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

eternalcode
Nuttz wrote
I just wish I could pay more in taxe$ so people who come here unlawfully could have better accommodations in the US
joe biden holding his brain.Joe Biden: U.S. Needs ‘Constant, Unrelenting Stream’ of Immigrants

Vice President Joseph R. Biden told a National Association of Manufacturers’ crowd this week that what the United States needed was more, not fewer, immigrants.

Specifically, he called for a “constant, unrelenting stream” of new immigrants — “not dribbling [but] significant flows,” to bolster the national economy, The Hill reported.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

12