Lascano assasinated today maybe

Jack S. Shaw
Reported that Lascano and jefe de la plaza de Nuevo Laredo killed today....Stratfor is behind this so dont hold your breath

http://www.blogdelcapo.com/2011/10/no-official-fue-asesinado-heriberto.html

Re: Lascano assasinated today maybe

Birria De Chivo
 Even though I don't go around wishing death on people, I hope it's true.

Re: Lascano assasinated today maybe

Sierreno
EEE

Re: Lascano assasinated today maybe

EEE
El lazca killings are reported almost as often as El VIS sightings lol this guy is such a HVT prize that if they get him it would be press conference time. I gotta admire Lazcano for one thing, he definitely has huge balls and he must be rather intelligent to accomplish what he has, pissed off this many people and have so many idiots working under him and yet he not only manages to evade capture and survive but thrive and grow his organization. Scary what this guy can do when he puts his mind to it. Wonder what his next move is going to be with everything that been happening to the z recently? Only thing you can be sure of, more money will be made and many more people are going to die!
"I'm a man who believed that i died 20 years´╗┐ ago and i live like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything."

Re: Lascano assasinated today maybe

JesusTheMoose
El Lacraz going to his place in hell would be great news. But I'm not believing anything until there's a body.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin