La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Pepe

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

TexcocoDeMora
I will.love to see that fucking old man deny the meeting of his son with la Tuta now. It is a bitch when people deny shit when they are already known is true. Mother fuckers said the picture was fake. They aro gonna have to come out with a bigger lie now.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Damn it Pepe, you are supposed to be vacay with your fam.  :)

I am translation the article and will add your touches

Tuta has hundred of video to hang people.  remember Doc M said they found quite of few incriminating vids at his mothers house?

All the crooked people who conspired against Doc are falling one by one

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Pepe

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

oh, ok...I began but it is too much, I am not feeling well so maybe in the afternoon I can look for just the parts that are important.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

tuSancho
I read somewhere that Quadratin is an unreliable source since they are in bed with the government like Televisa and Azteca.  Is this true or am I mistaken about all or any, particularly Quadratin?

If what I understand is true, why would Castillo give Quadratin this video and why would they show it?  Doesn't this do more to incriminate Castillo or show his failure to act?

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

aton
Why do people like him record his meetings? Why would anyone agree to be on camera? Are these hidden cameras for him to use as potential blackmail? Why would he tape himself discussing crimes? Wouldn't that just be used against him if he gets caught? Just curious.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

they are not reliable that is true, or what I have been told by many but this is a video with people having a conversation and they are Rodrigo and tuta

a video is proof

if I saw just text and vid I would say we needed more

do you want to help translate anyone?  I have to go back to bed.  I am having surgery next Monday unexpectedly.  not feeling so hot

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

read my comment

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

TexcocoDeMora
Ni
aton wrote
Why do people like him record his meetings? Why would anyone agree to be on camera? Are these hidden cameras for him to use as potential blackmail? Why would he tape himself discussing crimes? Wouldn't that just be used against him if he gets caught? Just curious.
I'm sure he recorded the videos as insurance, that way he can manipulate people to do.what he wants. About peolle allowing to be recorded!!! What can they do when sitting on a table full of killers?.

The big question here is why in the fuck they agreed to meet whit la Tuta. The good thing is that Mr Castillo has most of the rebels arrested or killed.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

the people work for him, Fausto's campaign was funded buy tuta, reyna was sleeping with him also.

in feb 2013 when dr Mireles was giving his first interviews he gave the names of people in collusion.   and one by one they are falling  Castillo is also n the payroll. the credible papers says Castillo is about to get the ax from epn because he is so blatant.

It is sad that Dr M may not make it alive out of prison. Castillo had no idea that dr m was respected everywhere in the world.

But meanwhile no other arrest have been made, but autodefensas go on.  Amazing really.

the videos you see are tuta's insurance.  he is giving up gerber because gerber is being investigated by PGR of having ct ties.  Gerber has no power now that asshole daddy has ran like hell.  So tuta wanted to push the investigation along.

and the beat goes on.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

tuSancho
I just came across this and it is kinda funny, to me.

Caminos de Michoacan... one of my favorite songs.  I love Paquita la del Barrios version and just discovered another dueto that I really like... links below.

Anyway,  here is the article using the lyrics of the song to the current situation with Gerber and Tuta...

http://www.sdpnoticias.com/columnas/2014/07/29/caminos-de-michoacam

google translation

"Roads of "MichoaCam"

ERIC FERNANDEZ
@ fdezeric
Tue 29 July 2014 13:50

The recent video showing the son of former governor of Michoacán met a drug dealer, tells of social breakdown but also of musical composition likely stimulated these surprise encounters politics and business. Join me to sing with me dear reader the popular "Caminos de Michoacán" of Bulmaro Gómez Bermúdez, but with such events and most likely adapted to "MichoaCam Roads" by another Gómez, much sought after by some and not in the record store ...

Read to the tune of "Caminos de Michoacán":

Vallejito where you've
who will walk you paseandooo
I sense that you deceive me
that's why I'm recording
nomas come from distant lands
for you I negociandooo.

A Uruapan I'll pick
Tacámbaro and Pedernales.
Patzcuaro and Villa Escalante
Also Ario de Rosales.
To see if the transplant
lograaas remedy your maleees.

Roads and MichoaCam
I'm grabandooo Vallejos
if you know where it's
because they are denying me
tell him to Alfredo Castillo
that voooy put another Narcooo Gober.

I'll keep looking
those lands as bellaaas
Mireles is well fried
by bear paw and gizzard
I dream and stroking
tambieeén the new MORENAAA.

Paquita https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1xE7We2NU

Dueto Las Azucenas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzAWzuqwV9E

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Pepe

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

tuSancho
jajaja I heard EPN... he has a deeper voice than I expected.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Dr Mirelles is proving himself that he was right about these people all along.He will just get more and more respect as things unfold and the flys are dropping 1 by 1 and Castillo is starting to make EPN look bad so its just a matter of time.Good luck with your surgery Chivas.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

adam3

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

choco
This post was updated on .
These videos coming out are because they were confiscated from various houses when the ADs forced the CTs out of certain areas.

Edited: Up above tuSancho mentions this one was given to Quadratin by Castillo. (But who knows... Maybe Tuta gave it to Castillo since they are buds. Hahaha)

Previous videos with Tuta were found in houses where CTs had fled.

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

actually I believe he did release this one.  r
I will look into it  further

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

Pepe

Re: La Tuta - El Gerber Video Released

I know!  I reported it on mainboard
they have to arrest him to save face for themselves

thanks pepe!