La Tuta Captured?

Alacran
Could it be true or just another false story? Anyone know anything?

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Siskiyou_Kid
There was talk from Hipolito Mora yesterday that they were close, but no I don't think they got him.

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Alacran
Thought so. The site isn't the most reliable but it has been accurate once before but don't recall what story.

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Pepe

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Siskiyou_Kid
Hmm.

Proceso said they were being led by  Alberto Gutiérrez, comandante cinco, but I guess he's Castillo's puppet and following guy who actually work for La Tuta.

Re: La Tuta Captured?

he sent a message to the people
I will post the English version tomorrow.

he wants to make a pact with the people.

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Pepe

Re: La Tuta Captured?

damn I just did half  and saw this...good deal...

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Maddy
If the Sierra santana brothers are commanders of rurales, he will never be caught cause they will send him 'a pitaso' or the head's up so he can escape..

No wonder there's been countless times that the rurales say they were close to tuta but yet they never capture him. Does that ring the bell?

Re: La Tuta Captured?

Felix
they are against him they are with cjng now