La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Funny Picture

La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Funny Picture

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
Is amazing what the Auto Defense group has accomplished in one year.

Good luck on your fight against organized crime Michoacan.

"I swear it wasn't me"
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

_The Magician_

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

El_Cuatro_Veinte
This is not cool mods please delete this. In the meanwhile, enjoy this stencil I made for tomorrows rally in LA

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

bucksnort
NOT FUNNY TexcocoDeMora. Where is that interview you were promising?
"The surest sign to a ships accurst is when there is one more man on board then can be accounted for". Captain Hook
SRG

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

SRG
You had me all excited Texcoco!! :(

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

Texxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

choco
Better now with "funny photo" in the title.

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

Jack Hawkins

Here I thought my hopes had been realized ...

La Tuta is also wanted in México with a 2.5 million USD bounty on his head, Which is ironic because the government was sending him teacher recompense until 2 years ago, although he had not been in a classroom for a decade.  Borderland Beat - 12MAY2013

... and that Fund Raiser in Los Angeles, un celibration de acción de gracias ...
... con plata in el banco, en Michoacan.

Pero no.

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

I was right I knew it!!!!!!!

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Funny Picture

The Michoacan coverage here and on mainboard has been extremely informative. Just look at all the recent posts! It's 90% Michoacan... Just out of curiosity is it almost impossible to get news on Tamps and Nuevo Leon lately or have things quieted down?

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

TexcocoDeMora
bucksnort wrote
NOT FUNNY TexcocoDeMora. Where is that interview you were promising?
I already have it. I just need to transfer everything on paper, wait for the pictures and do the translation.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

_The Magician_

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
A few of the pics they send me, I still have to put more audio on writing  and put the answers and questions in order but I have been busy.

YEAH, I TOLD THE SAME THING TO THE PERSON WHO SEND ME THIS BUT HEY, WHATEVER
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

nice Tex...!

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
nice Tex...!
I send you an e-mail Buela.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

I was just going to send you one :)

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Picture

_The Magician_

Re: La Tuta Arrested by the Auto Defense Group / Funny Picture

Don't make us wait too long to read the interview.
12