' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

elgordo

Clara Elena Laborín Archuleta, " La Señora " , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva, " H " , was arrested Monday by agents of the Research Division of the Federal Police and the SEIDO in the city of Hermosillo , Sonora.
Laborín was in possession of two kilos of cocaine and firearms, as well as being in the company of Alan Contreras Sanchez alias "El Cha " who has been designated as a financial operator of the cartel.

The Lady " is considered one of the main generators of violence in Acapulco, from financing to related cells.
" The H " was arrested in October 2014 in San Miguel de Allende , Guanajuato, after his capture was Laborín who was in command of the cartel.

The criminal organization to which he belongs Clara Elena Laborín Archuleta will dispute control of the port of Acapulco to the Independent Cartel of Acapulco ( CIDA).

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

Cuidado
Interesting. Did CDS have her picked up because of what Tito has been up to lately?

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

It's been said she assumed after Hector went down back in 2014....

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

foto of el cha

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

elgordo
So if she is considered to have had the reign when el H went down and he was considered to be at top of BLO where does tito fit in the food chain

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

I have heard both about Tito, that he is a junior, who has no role in trafficking, and is just handed a lifestyle, and I have heard the opposite, that he wants the throne.

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't think Alfredito was involved in the recent events.

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

But that is the gob's spin...

The whole story from the govt about caro and the La Tuna incident, the kidnapping in Mazatlan and the death of Mayo's nephew sounds unreal.

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

Maddy
She's the famous one that was kidnapped and Hector Beltran didn't answer for her. Thy still let her go unharmed. And that pic with her standin next to a manta was placed on a front of a book cover of narcos

Re: ' La Señora ' , wife of Hector Beltran Leyva captured

The old CDS broke up already dont exist anymore .you have half of them fighting each other right now .beltran leyva took out mayos nephew.they have a 24 hour curfew on chapos mayos and damasos including family kill  on site.caro is already running a plaza in badiraguato el gueros ex plaza .all chapos people ran to the mountains not too  say mayos people  nowhere to be found,even his corrupted cops where assigned to mazatlan there is no one to fight unless they come out !and the people that didnt run flipped on them already cholos people for example they better start coughing up more plazas to make the big bosses happy!