La Linea

Track
Can someone fill us in on whats going on.  Did la linea and cjng really pact.   When you look how hard Chapo fought for Juarez. Sounds like some big news if true

Re: La Linea

MANO
Jaja no, fook no!
Meanwhile back on Cobra Island....

Re: La Linea

la linea has el z-10 and other zzzz on their roster .that was los linces trying bluff they where backed up by mencho. they where to emberrased to say they where donkey riding GN all over chihuas .Another thing that was popping CJNG name is the possibilty   they gave up H's and beltran leyva locations .those guys where really chalking up the kills on these opposing groups involved !

Re: La Linea

deelucky1
 dont tell me your la perra or el perro your some lame ass guy !šŸ˜‚

Re: La Linea

JAGL
es de la gente de los linces. que nomas no valen verga.. que le hiban a cortar la cabeza al chapo cunado salio de altiplano. y calleron primero ellos pinches jotos

Re: La Linea

mr.browntown956

Re: La Linea

pero como es que le ivan a cortar la maceta al cuƱado ?si parese que los linces andan de la mano sudada con el ivan ?la seƱorona que al parecer anda al mando de los linieros esa si te la creo que dio la orden que esos linces ya se les voltiaron .pues no ves que asta animalitos exoticos tienen pero cuando era hora de pagar a la tacuachada grupo lince los traiban a pura maruchan !y train  del mejor armamento pero las pinches tripas ladrando de hambre que se ganan con eso .tambien el tony tormenta jr se mira que anda metiendo la nariz y anda ayudando a los linces no creas no anda solos varias familias tambien se voltiaron!

Re: La Linea

deelucky1
teniendo un grupo desertor elite como los linces o zetas vale pura riata !no ay lialtad el dia que se le inche las berijas a cualqer de esos cabrones y no se diga por una pinche falda que asta por eso se echan de cabeza uno al otro con el gober o con rivales. ay estan los pinches antrax buen ejemplo cuando comiensan ay estuctura ,orden  deciplina  ,respeto no asiendo sangre ni el corazon se tocan para dar las cordinadas de los diske compaƱeros !y aveses duran aƱos escondiendo la mano a tirar la pinche piedra. ese pinche caldo de los linces tiene aƱos tambien como los zafiros que no estaban nada de acuerdo con el mando del viceroy o toda la familia por eso es que decian que el viceroy ya no estaba al mando que abian varios cabezones que no asian caso pero tambien los carrillo le sacaban a esta guerrita o me eqivoco!!!

Re: La Linea

como los chapos desde cuantos aƱos no podian tumbar a los pinches H's si no no es por los lince boys no se ase la machaca !JAGL  cual era ese pinche arguendazo que traibas con la jente de cholo vagabundo que se dieron un topon algo si andabas diciendo ,amigo ese es cholo es del cartelon juarense que tambien es pieza grande en esa estructura es jente del 20 y no te  enredes no es el peƱa 20 del la dinastia zambadon o el 20 agua apestosa (PRIETA)

Re: La Linea

deelucky1
mano are those eye brows penciled in , i didnt know you get down like that !nice glamour shot is it really necesarry blow yourself up like that ?weird vato ay!

Re: La Linea

ToPHeR
Translation? I'm looking up some sentences here and there but missing the overall structure

Re: La Linea

Track
I was gonna say the same haha. My spanish es no bueno!!

Re: La Linea

JAGL
hes lupillo rivera twin version.. metrosexual.

Re: La Linea

JAGL
what i posted on MB.? rumor is that ivan hada truce with H's so was el mayo. mayo and isidro have allience. about el cholo,/ i said that what happened in guamuchil a few weeks ago. was cause el sapo cervantez son was in the san benito fiestas.. party or holiday ..or festivity. and he and a bunch of trucks passed into cholos turf. so when they (cholos ivan people made the stop.. el sapos sons didnt obey and cholo ivans people had to open fired. not sure if he got killed i hears he escaped from hopsital.. so that was a ivans guzman cell people vs el mayo cell.
seems like now its calmed. but el sapo was giving a hard time to cholo ivan people.
yes H's gave a hard time so did el isidro. of all of them i have mor respect for isidro.

Re: La Linea

deelucky1
if mayo and los chapopiwis had truce why was chuy toƱo sent to line the H's up he was way off his jurisdiction?

Re: La Linea

Track
Sounds like these truces and alliances are very lose knit.  I dont promote criminalism but i would like to see the Chapitos roasted.  They just seem like spoiled brats. they could just have lived like kings laundering money for the rest of there lives but no they want it all.  I bet they try to turn on Mayo and Mayo is fully aware of this only a foul wouldnt see this

Re: La Linea

el Jesse James
I could be wrong but I dont see chapitos going at Mayo. Mayo has the juice that most others dont.

Re: La Linea

MANO
Tell you what... Back when Peralta was a hitter, me and wabo would go at it hard.
Juarez was off limits, but the rest was no-mans land...bitch ass could had a long reach, i'll give him that. Though with his passing, and more no bodies, they lost plenty in his graveyard. And its just that...what his and 80's beef (i can understand). Wasnt mine to get the squad involved.
We all have a price, the only difference is the amount of zeros.
Meanwhile back on Cobra Island....

Re: La Linea

didnt el chuyin and sapo go  at it also .who did el sapo end up aligning himself with ?cause el sapito stop ticking already .dont know what that story is about him escaping threw hospital theres no coming back from the place he went !el sapo seems to have guamichil under control now cholos people dont control anything there now people have to go nite nite berore 10 pm sapos orders things can get a little hairy !caro had a big pachanga CIA pissed in his party it was in the same area whe are talking about now ill let people be the judge instead of spilling all the beans here!

Re: La Linea

(Mano)what i really want to say i  cant get enough of my self