La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

leChef

The Jalisco New Generation Cartel is the youngest transnational criminal organization, but also the most powerful in Mexico and the United States, according to DEA.

Therefore the leaders of this organization automatically becomes the most wanted criminals. Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes AKA El Mencho, is the supreme leader and therefore the number one public enemy for Mexican and US Authorities.

However, behind him is a drug trafficker of whom little has been spoken of and who represents a key role in CJNG. Jose Luis Mendoza Cardenas AKA La Garra appears in "The National Drug Threat Evaluation" of DEA.

The US Authorities place La Garra in the trio of leaders of the CJNG, along with El Mencho and Abigael Gonzalez Valencia AKA El Cuini, detained on March 2, 2015 in Puerto Vallerta.

Unlike Oseguera Cervantes and González Valencia, of whom it has been widely investigated, Mendoza Cárdenas seems a drug trafficker working in the shadows. From what little is known about him is that he was arrested in 2008, when the CJNG was not included in the national scene and had the name "Los Matazetas".

He fell on August 1, 2008, along with six subjects, for the atrocious murder of a family in Ciudad Guzmán, a few days before, on July 25 of that year. The multihomicide shook all of Jalisco. Of the six members of the family who were murdered, three were minors: a 17-year-old boy, as well as two girls of eight and seven years old.

In addition, the property had belonged to Alberto Cárdenas Jiménez, at that time Secretary of Agriculture and Livestock, former governor of Jalisco.

Cárdenas Jiménez had sold the property two months and a half before the crime to the family that the official's words "we were united by an old friendship". He added, in addition, that previously property buyers had been victims of a kidnapping years ago so they decided to change their address.

Less than a month after his arrest, on August 30, 2008, "La Garra" was released. This release without apparent explanation occurred during the governorship of the PAN Emilio González Márquez, who was also accused of having released "El Mencho" in August 2012 after having been arrested two hours earlier by elements of the Federal Police.

Less than ten years after his brief arrest, Mendoza Cárdenas is at the top of the criminal world. Everything indicates that "La Garra" is not found in Mexico, but in the US, serving as the main operator of the CJNG in that country.

According to the DEA, the CJNG stronghold in the United States is California, from where Mendoza Cárdenas would operate. The main drug trafficked into the US is methamphetamine, an addictive substance that they became pioneers since they worked with the Sinaloa Cartel under the orders of Ignacio "Nacho" Coronel, murdered in 2010.

Although they also distribute, to a lesser extent, cocaine, heroin and marijuana. The DEA details that the drug comes from Guadalajara, entering the United States through Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez and Nuevo Laredo.

Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta are the main distribution centers of the CJNG. In Mexican territory, according to the Attorney General's Office (PGR), the CJNG operates in eight states of the country: Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, Guanajuato, Nayarit, Guerrero, Morelos and Veracruz.

Thus, the cartel with the most presence in Mexico, even greater than the Sinaloa Cartel, which has been reduced by criminal coups and currently operates, according to official data, in six of the country's entities.

Source:
https://lasillarota.com/garra-lider-cjng-sanguinario-mencho-narco/226532

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Does anyone know who killed Nacho?Was possibly Mencho behind that or any theories?

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Mica
Nacho was killed by the military in a raid on his house.  Many speculated that Chapo was jealous and gave him up because of all the success with crystal.

So this guy is living in the US?

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

They can say chapo made CJNG but the truth is what was Zhenli Ye Gon role in CJNG and with that person out of the picture someone replaced him to supply CJNG !that was la puercas connection and nachos .rumor has it those people at the mansion that took pictures with all that cash all disapeared and wont be able to tell the story .why is MENCHO the big star ???DEA says it comes from guadalajara .....

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Char
Canadiana

Mencho did not play a role in Nacho Coronel’s death. Coronel was hit hard by the death of his 15 year old son killed by Los Beltrán Leyva. Coronel let his guard down and was was way to powerful for Mencho to even play a role
in his death.

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Char
Iechef

I doubt that La Garra is leaving in the United States that would be insane. But yeah what stood out to me about La Garra, is definitely about playing a role in the death of a family of 8 and being released from jail. Only in Mexico.

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Nacho got blamed for the capture of lobo and el tigre  he was not in good terms anymore with valencias at the time .najera and marquez jaliscos iron fist played big role in nachos death they where good buddies with mencho and the valencias until the capture of el menchito !

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

deelucky1

Bed buddies!!

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

I put it up on main board 30 min ago, it already has 600 views or 1200 per hour.

I hope it is ok  i fixed the translation, found a better foto and changed the title.  Title is everything as far as a hook.....

I found a great article by reporte indigo but decided to stick to yours.

thanks "Le Chef"

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

leChef
Thanks, Chivis. Making the main board is always fun.

Thanks for fixing the translation. I was frustrated by the copy barrier on La Silla Rota, but played around with it and copied the text from the page source and ran it through a text launderer  , and then I ended up cutting corners in the translation department.

It seems like these copy barriers are in vogue in Mexico, not so much in the rest of the free world. Maybe I will make a small guide on how to copy from these sites. It is just ridiculous that they even bother. I bet there is a web page developer selling these plugins to medias.

Do you have a link to that other article?

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Thanks Char and Mica in reply to my question.It is before I started following narcos and DeeLucky I have to laugh at your bosom buddies.Who are the other 2 in the photo.They look like businessmen?

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Sierra Trafficante
Mencho should blame himself for Ruben being a spoiled murdering bastard not Emilio and Luis, like they can go around babysitting Ruben all the time, Mencho ain't paying enough for babysitting and those two don't have enough clout in the DF to help Ruben anyways.

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

deelucky1
Mencho pays top dollar for protection .and when they  dont commit to the deal its when things get ugly.gob is corrupt all the way to the top .my opinion

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

el Jesse James
Say dee, are the Cuinis blood relatives to the Milenio Valencias?

 Also, you mentioned that some of the mid level guys in CDS were jumping ship to CJNG? I can't remember who it was but pretty sure they were in Durango or Sinaloa, maybe Sonora? Was it the Salazars? Or Lemo Nunez people? What's the current status of some of those local power CDS families now in the golden triangle?

Re: La Garra - the other bloodthirsty leader of CJNG

Macho prieto and el bravo use too be maradonas bodyguards .lemo nuñez is indy and some of gente nuevas people also went indy. cause of gente nueva going indy is ivan archivaldo donsnt want pay them !