LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

Eskribe

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

El_Cuatro_Veinte
These are just racist white supremacist tea baggers, they're not a threat because the government knows exactly who they are.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

STXjarhead
4-20, I wouldnt be so sure about that. I will tell you something about White America, we're pissed off. And it's not just us.. Just about anybody who pays taxes in and gets nothing in return is pissed off. The people taking handouts are the only ones happy. My circle of friends consists of whites & hispanics... a couple hundred military vets in their mid-20's to mid-30's... We all own several guns, body armor, thousands of rounds of ammo, & high-speed gear... All that shit our government doesnt want us to have. Usually because we had to buy most of our own gear when Uncle Sam shipped our asses off to Iraq and/or Afghanistan. When your own government sends you off to kill & die on their behalf, then treat you like criminals when you get home.. It pisses you off. I dont recommend anybody joins any military service these days. It's not worth it. Your country could give a f**k about you.. not the politicians, nor most of the people in it. Someone who isnt even from the US gets more help than someone who got their legs blown off in some shithole country by an IED. It's piss poor. But back to the topic.. Whites are pissed the "f" off. Im not hoping for some stupid civil war.. Only pussies who sit behind a keyboard say dumb shit like that. But in all honesty, I wouldnt be surprised if it did. And I dont think this currrent administration would either.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

Eskribe
Jarhead you are terrorist and a racist for saying that, how dare you? lol sarcasm well said. All veterans are being fucked from their benefits and aid, law abiding citizens are being disarmed, tax payers are being scammed, the rich getting richer the poor getting poorer. Alot to be pissed about and a few reasons for govt to buy bullets and armored vehicles.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

STXjarhead
Eskribe, you bet your ass Homeland Security is stockpiling weapons of war. Hell, I would if I was them. I'm not into the conspiracy theory crap. Those Alex Jones types make a shit-ton of money spreading that stupid mess. Is some of it factual? Yes. Is some of it over-exaggerated? About 90% of it is. Does the government (Im referring to the Obama administration and the democratic Senate) want gun confiscation? Yes, they do. Hell, half of them are already on record saying this and if it wouldnt hurt some of their re-election chances I bet most, if not all of them would come out and say it. I think they definitely want guns out of the hands of the 1.35 MILLION 25-35 years olds who have been over to fight our wars in the sandbox. I have seen a couple guys run that PTSD scam over at the VA, claiming benefits for some shit they dont have to make some extra change and a medical script. Now they shot themselves in the foot cause they cant own a gun anymore over a quick-buck scam. I could ramble on and on...

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

mixtli
White Americans are pissed off because a black man is the President. If a black was chosen for Pope today the world would not be mad and bitter. Thats why we are called ugly Americans.

Mixtli dude this isn't about race, bush was white and was an idiot, obama is a bigger idiot and a puppet for big corps, and race has nothing to do with it. and its not white people that are mad, its US citizens that are mad not whites this just a little tactic called "divide and conquer" they used it on our people Mixtli. The government is dividing US citizens by categorizing them into minorities it doesnt matter if youre black, latino, white, asian, middle eastern, etc. American is a way of being is not a color and a US citizen is not restricted to color, we divide our selves.
'

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

STXjarhead
Hey he could be leopard spotted for all I care. As long as he does his job.. you know, promoting job growth and in this case economic recovery...  shit that leaders do. I'd be happy as hell. That person would have my vote.
As for that tired ass racist shit... if that were the case I guess I would never bother to take tbe time to talk and  thank Texas Representative James White for all the good work he does for the state. Hes a black man and a damned good leader. Makes me proud to originate from East Texas.
We dont hate black people...  I dont have anything against hispanics... not against any race... well, arabs, but I have my reasons.  What I do have a problem with is welfare freeloaders. So yeah if you dont support your self or your family with your own hard work and your plan to get through life is to live off of the sweat of others hard work... I just dont not like you, I despise your ass.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

Slappy
" I will tell you something about White America, we're pissed off. And it's not just us.. Just about anybody who pays taxes in and gets nothing in return is pissed off."

Not true, "White America" is not pissed off.  Just a very small subset who get most or all  of their information from FOX news and talkshow hosts.

States receiving the most federal funding per tax dollar paid are almost all RED states:

1. New Mexico: $2.63
2. West Virginia: $2.57
3. Mississippi: $2.47
4. District of Colombia: $2.41
5. Hawaii: $2.38
6. Alabama: $2.03
7. Alaska: $1.93
8. Montana: $1.92
9. South Carolina: $1.92
10. Maine: $1.78

"What I do have a problem with is welfare freeloaders."  Well, that's cute.

It is red states that are overwhelmingly the Welfare Queen States. Yes, that's right. Red States — the ones governed by folks who think government is too big and spending needs to be cut — are a net drain on the economy, taking in more federal spending than they pay out in federal taxes. They talk a good game, but stick Blue States with the bill.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

Eskribe
Well said slappy^^ they're trying to focus just on whites when its the american people in general that is unpleased with the establishment.

Re: LA Times Accuses 2nd Ammendment Suppoters of Terrorists.

STXjarhead
Hey, Slappy.. You are right about "red states" being some of the main bloodsuckers in the country. Have you ever driven through Mississippi or Alabama?If you have, you'll know why We've got our fair share of them in Texas, too. They're spread out all over the country. There's no arguement about that. I didnt think this was a red/blue issue. I will clarify. I think regardless of where you live, regardless of whatever skin color nationality... any of that shit. If you're plan is to just get by and get help from taxpayers to feed kids you've made and cant afford to feed, bought a TV with the money you shouldve applied to your mortgage, refuse to take a job in exchange for benefits... things like that. I would have to call that person a parasite.