L.A. Sureños Gangbangers, fighting alongside the Siria regime

L.A. Sureños Gangbangers, fighting alongside the Siria regime

bucksnort

Oh man, I'm seventy...I know I'm fading fast. But just let me sink a couple big ones between the eyes of these two worthless shit-for-sicuros, gangrene, syphlycated, latino ass-holes before I go.

I married into the spanish community 40 years ago and I can assure anyone interested that these useless "13" types represent a mentality that has absolutely nothing to do with the culture. These are feral human beings that should have been drowned in a five gallon water bucket when they were born. I'm really troubled that little kids in east L.A. are seeing this stuff.
"The surest sign to a ships accurst is when there is one more man on board then can be accounted for". Captain Hook

Re: L.A. Sureños Gangbangers, fighting alongside the Siria regime

badanov
Funny they don't let them have full auto AKs

Here is the video:

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: L.A. Sureños Gangbangers, fighting alongside the Siria regime

I was sent this by dr. Robert bunker and I wrote an in-depth article on main board yesterday.

creeper was in the rap music business in LA working with capone e and snoop dog...and lady pink

they were both deported.

the article originated in the Israel times

Re: L.A. Sureños Gangbangers, fighting alongside the Siria regime

deelucky1
lots of those guys are into cc fraud stealing gas fake bills you name it they got those connections maybe thats why theyre usefull for la M