Quantcast

Knights of Templar Display Mantas - Taking Credit For Reducing Food Prices

Knights of Templar Display Mantas - Taking Credit For Reducing Food Prices

Havana
This post was updated on .
                          *UPDATE NEW PICTURES*

In recent days our brotherhood, through an invitation, got retailers of meat and tortillas to put into effect the decline in the price of their products," reads the messages.

Morelia. -   Through blankets placed in various locations in Michoacán, the Knights Templar criminal group claimed to have achieved lower commodity prices. No detail on what people said through blankets placed in Morelia, Apatzingan, Lazaro Cardenas and Zitacuaro that convinced retailers of meat and tortillas to reduce the cost of their products. "In recent days our brotherhood, through an invitation, got retailers of meat and tortilla put into effect the fall in the price of their products" , reads the messages. "For such action there is not pressure or blackmail, much less the collection of fees." The distribution of these messages was confirmed by the Secretary of State Public Security (SSP) and the Office of Justice. By the blankets, the criminal organization, which emerged in March 2011 after a split in the La Familia cartel, insisted to justify their actions.

"The Knights Templar are not drug traffickers, much less a criminal cartel. We are a brotherhood made ​​up of people who respect the Constitution, civil, but as we are denied our rights We respect." they wrote. In this group the authorities attributed a number of executions in Michoacan and other parts of the Republic. In June last appeared publicly in one night killing 21 men and leaving their bodies on the main access of Morelia, accompanied by messages against rival groups. The blankets were removed almost immediately by the authorities.

Link

Re: Mantas Left (presumably) by the Templars Claiming Successful Price Reduction for meat and tortillas

final sleep-2

Re: Mantas Left (presumably) by the Templars Claiming Successful Price Reduction for meat and tortillas

SINALOENSEBOY
Final wrote
And in week CT manta next to beheaded corpse: "This is what happens if you sell too expensive tortillas! Do not worry, citizens, no pressure or blackmailing here and don't forget us!"
EXACTLY!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
THOSE THAT TALK DON'T KNOW, AND THOSE THAT KNOW DON'T TALK.....

Re: Mantas Left (presumably) by the Templars Claiming Successful Price Reduction for meat and tortillas

Havana
Pretty Funny, Final. Glad to see you guys could cut immediately to the ridiculousness of this CT scenario.  JajajaJa!