Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

SRG

Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

SRG

Re: Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

imjustagirl
Who do they think they are, stealing material from Monty Python?  If they were not so evil, they would be laughable.
SRG

Re: Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

SRG
Yea these guys must have smoked a lot of there meth before coming up with this concept, and did you see  Chivo's picture he looks all smoked out.

Re: Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

one 22 and one AK47?  J.A.G  this is laughable.  Look at the high end tent..

This story sounded exciting ...until one looks at the pics... too funny

Re: Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

ArmChairIntellect
How much of this stuff do you think play into the recruits feeling justified or legitimate?  At the very least they would feel professional.

Re: Knights Templar Camp Pics from BDN

Guerro

This picture had me laughing my ass off. Too funny!