Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

cellarmaster
The beheaded body of a top law enforcement officer in Mexico was found Sunday -- four days after he was kidnapped, tortured and killed by cartel gunmen in Cancun.

Investigators found the decapitated body of Jose Antonio Archi Yama, commander of the Quintana Roo State Police, wrapped in a gray and red sheet about 6 feet from the side of the road.

His head was in a black bag nearby.

AT LEAST 44 BODIES STUFFED IN OVER 100 BAGS DISCOVERED BURIED IN WELL IN MEXICO

The men from Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion (CJNG) allegedly took Yama on Tuesday, triggering a massive land and air manhunt for the missing inspector, Noticaribe reported.

Yama's family reported him missing two days after he failed to come home from his job about an hour away, in Playa del Carmen. Crews spotted his vehicle Thursday night around 9:20 p.m.

In a video circulated across social media, Yama was last seen wearing a police uniform and holding a rifle. He claimed in a video posted to Facebook, which Fox News has not independently verified, that he had direct orders to go after the CJNG and allow a smaller cartel named "Los Rojos" to take over the region.

The brutal murder was just the latest disturbing incident in an area that has seen a sharp rise in violence as cartels have fought for control.

Following Sunday's grisly discovery, Quintana Roo Governor Carlos Joaquín González tweeted that he condemned the killing and pledged to continue fighting organized crime.

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

I appreciatate you posting the entire story cellarmaster but is there a link that goes with the story?BTW no wonder he was killed posting that he was going after cJNG to allow another Cartel access.We can all take an educated guess about which Cartel killed him eh?

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

Chava

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

Thanks Chava.At least this article says he was FORCED to confess (most likely after being kidnapped) on video going after CJNG to support another group.That's a little more clear.

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

Parras
He was kidnapped and beheaded. His murderers uploaded a photo of him beheaded to his Facebook and WhatsApp account, much to the dismay of his friends and relatives.

Rumor has it it was done by another group putting the blame on CJNG, who supposedly owns the plaza and is (or was) protected by State institutions.

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

Ciro
Thats ruthless upload to whatapp/facebook

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

please put link!!!!

Re: Kidnapped Mexican police commander found beheaded in Cancun

cellarmaster
Apologies for not posting the link. It was on the Fox News app on my phone and I couldn’t figure out how to capture a link. In the future for situations such as this I’ll just message it to someone:)