K23/Vizquetin Killed

Itzli
According to Mennytimes Luis Manuel Kadour Ponce, alias "El Vizquetin"/code name "K23" was one of the two people killed on Tuesday, October 9 in Zapopan, Jalisco, while picking up his daughter from a bilingual kindergarten. "K23" was a notable member of the Cartel del Golfo Sur faction and thereafter Los Fresas prior to his arrest in March 2015. In comments to an article on Valor Tamaulipeco dated March 12, 2017 stated that he was free from prison and living in Guadalajara after his uncle Jaime Turrubiates used his political power and influence, as well as several million pesos, to gain his release.

Re: K23/Vizquetin Killed

Podrido
Interesting. I assume the 'K' moniker is a reference to Grupo Kalimanes if he was paired up with Los Fresas?

One thing I have never been 100% clear on, is CDG Sur the name it self, or is it similar to how one describes those like the 'Matamoros CDG' as encompassing several groups such as Alfas, Ciclones & Escorpiones, or 'Tampico CDG' as including Rojos, Medusas, Blacks, etc?
Just a lurker.

Re: K23/Vizquetin Killed

I wonder who got to him. Sheylas revenge or local opposition in Zacatecas