Julio Cesar Rosales Mendoza?

leChef
Julio Cesar Rosales Mendoza is presumably the brother of Carlos Rosales Mendoza, el Tisico, who started "La Empresa" and was Osiel Cardenas number 2 for a period.

He is mentioned as the plaza boss of CDG in Michoacan after his brother got arrested, but there is scant information. Does anybody know what happened to him?

Re: Julio Cesar Rosales Mendoza?

Itzli
Good question, I tried doing some research last night and can't find a single mention of him after 2008.

Re: Julio Cesar Rosales Mendoza?

leChef
Thanks for trying, Itzli. It is almost like I suspect it is untrue and that he was not involved. It is typical media speculation after an arrest, but who knows...

Re: Julio Cesar Rosales Mendoza?

Itzli
Could be that he was never really involved or he was but without his brother lost support quickly. Perhaps he was quietly killed with the rise of La Familia Michoacana or the changes made him choose to "retire". Then again when we first started hearing about "El Contador" Cardenas, there was only a blip of information on him from 2006, so there's always the chance that he's out there flying under the radar...