Juarez peace march

el Spaceio
so they supossed to get there june 10th i might be wrong. do you think it will go smooth in Juarez or the crackheads will shoot it up?
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Juarez peace march

Bones
There will probably be A LOT of military / police protection. It would look real bad if the peace march got shot up. Then again, what does this administration care about looking bad??