Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Parro
[THIS GUY WAS ACCUSED OF BEING INVOLVED IN 900 MURDERS.  MOST NOTABLE IS THE VILLAS DE SALVARCAR MASSACRE AND THE KILLING OF THE US ENVOY AND HER HUSBAND A SHERIFF]

Luis Gerardo "M", El Tio o El Narizon, the alleged mastermind of the massacre of 15 people in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez, in 2010, was arrested in Cuernavaca this Saturday by elements of the Army.

The foregoing in compliance with an arrest warrant for extradition purposes, since the alleged operator of the new Juarez Cartel is required by United States authorities, federal sources reported.

Luis Gerardo "N" said to have ordered and participated in the death of some 900 people, on the border between Mexico and the United States.

He is considered one of the intellectual authors of the assault and death of American citizens Lesley-and Enriquez Raton, employee of the United States Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, and of her husband the sheriff, Arthur Redfield and the diplomatic headquarters worker, Alberto Salcido Cisneros, occurred on March 13,2010.

For these facts, he has provisional arrest warrant for the purpose of extradition to the United States.

He is listed as one of the main leaders of the "Los Aztecas" gang, the armed wing of that criminal organization, also dedicated to the transfer of drugs.

[ANOTHER ONE IS CAUGHT BY THE LONG ARM OF THE USA.  THIS GUY IS EVIL]

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Parro
[HERE I GO AGAIN RESPONDING TO MY OWN POST, BUT YOU JUST WONDER WHERE THE RESPONSE IS , ESPECIALLY JUAREZ AND THE AZTECAS]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villas_de_Salvárcar_massacre

The Villas de Salvarcar masked on 1/31/2010.  15 people died. Felipe Calderon took further measures against cartels, due to the brutality.  It was a birthday party of Jesus Enriquez who had just turned 18.  20 La Lines hitmen entered the residence and attacked party guests.  14 killed immediately, 12 received injuries.

In the aftermath, President, Felip Calderon stated the victims were gang members.  [NOT TRUE]

Now, 'Down to the River" Charles Bowden, author., yep dusted it off.

Look at Calderons' predecessor, Carlos Salinas.  Raul Salinas ran the customs stations along the border.  Carlos, future president of Mexico existed there as well.  Carlos grew up in the lap of luxury, silver spoon in his mouth.

It was said that Carlos and Raul, executed their 12 year old Indian maid.  Carlos, then 3 yrs. old, Raul 5 had killed their maid.  There was also a playmate, aged 8 there... Manuela was the maid.  3 year old Carlos at the time, "I killed her with one shot.  I am a hero.". This story disappears from libraries later on.

[THUS ARRESTED, El TIO, WAS MOST WANTED IN THE MURDER OF THE US CONSULATE EMPLOYEE AND HER HUSBAND.  REMEMBER THE PREDESSECOR, NOT A MAID . . BUT THE SAME, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.  EXPEDIENCY]

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

I remember that massacre well

But, i think they have arrested the intellectual authors of this about 5 times, and I really think none of those guys survived the next 10 years to be arrested now.

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Parro
Who J?

I've looked all over these archives and internet.  The US consulate employee and her husband?  Happened just the other day to me.  Can't find any evidence that anyone else has claimed this massacre. or the murder of the consulate.

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

I would defer to Chivis on this, but I knew that in 2010 they picked up people and claimed they were responsible.  I wouldn't be 100% sure I can find the articles to back that up though.   pretty sure El Diego arrested in 2011 was responsible for that too, as he was the la linea leader at the time.

on the consulate killings, several people were tried in the US for that, and the court proceedings are in El Paso Times/national coverage.  let me check

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Ricky Churches
Hey Parro, I recently read about the Gotari's killings as a kid. Interesting article about the whole corrupt family. Here it is if you'd like to read it.

https://artvoice.com/2018/04/26/mexicos-biggest-criminal-the-salinas-de-gortari-crime-family/

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Parro
F**k me.  This is a lot to understand a couple of decades ago, but solid stuff.  I'll digest and get back in touch.  Who is this guy just accused, El Tio, Nazario?  The envoy and the masscre?

Won't end with a question, but let's go further.

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Looks like an interesting story. I will have to read when time permits Ricky Churches.I was in a car accident in Mexico City with the  current President of Mexico at the time Salina's son.Everyone (they were all local Chilangos) were shitting bricks when they found who it was but he was a really nice guy and surprisingly didn't seemed to be inconvenienced much from the being hit.I guess Daddy was totally different though.

Re: Juarez Aztecas Leader Arrested

Parro
J's and Ricky Churches links are just great.  First J's Texan article about the crime in Juarez and then Ricky Churches article on the Gotari Calderon's.  A lot to absorb, and will read Ricky's link more.

The Salinas were vile from day one.  Providing monopolistic opportunities to Carlos Slim and called out murders against Colosio.  Mind-bending.  I will go back and read more slowly.

Back in Guatemala City in 2010, in 2010, I spent 4 days there consulting on a cleft palate clinic.  When I returned stateside, I had a cell phone bill for approx. $1,300, even though I had called Verizon to shut off and never called or answered my cell phone.  I was told by Verizon that was Carlos Slim's game.

Carlos Salinas empowered him and gave him leeway to become one of the richest men on earth.  Make's sense.  Thanks Ricky Churches, good shit.  I'll read this again, Gotari is deaf.