Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

elrojo
You can’t really kill a high ranking member of the zambada faction without it being allowed or for any other faction really.
But yeah he was killed cause he was passing info and the green light was for the entire cds cells in cln and being chinos right hand. There was already bad blood between Ivan and them so they had a good excuse.
And yeah I heard that club story as well.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

I don’t think the gym killing was his real wife, but a baby momma maybe.

Yeah the first for sure if that’s the case

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

elrojo
Ivan is sitting on bodies no doubt about that but yeah supposedly Alfredo is a hot head but after oct 17 shit Ivan showed what he could do to anyone that doubted him.
Well Alfredo being more violent are rumors in culiacan so idk. I don’t see how he can be after what his brother did.
In Alfredo’s pic with the Mexican actress, he looks like chill guy but looks are deceiving

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Yeah, the same, but, he had only been recently extradited to San Diego, when Yuriana was killed.  Maybe a lawyer passed the info, that he wanted to talk, and it reached Culiacan.  But, he didn't formerly plead guilty until a year after Yuriana Torres was killed, and then started cooperating in 2015.

And Chikillo was on the same indictment, but hadn't been captured, I guess it makes sense, as everyone speculated they were sending the message.

Always been said it's Ivan who is the hothead, and an ass, he wanted to tax all of Culiacan when he became boss after Feb. 2014.  I heard that personally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Z62wweEmE

Yeah most definitely through lawyers that’s how they control from the inside or send messages.
yuriana being killed was definitely a message to him cooperating, chiquillo didn’t get the memo I guess, he was loyal to chino 100% and he had influence.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

elrojo
That’s another thing I’m pretty sure there are some new corridos of chino that were released even after him cooperating and they mention how he’s locked up but will eventually come back to work again. It’s crazy cause most corridos from major artists for cds are authorized I wonder if he really is welcomed or not even though I doubt it.
Rumors are Mayo is known to clean his structure throughout the years to prevent members locked up from providing any more info to the point of killing his own lieutenants or giving them in to authorities true or not I can absolutely say he definitely turned in macho prieto not even to be arrested but to be killed

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

El_Bujo
They all dispose of their men when the time comes, and yes, it’s to further protect and insulate themselves.

In the Italian mafia, there is a fabled “absolute boss of all bosses” and they officially title it as “Count Ugolino”

Why?

Count Ugolino was the famous character from Dante’s Inferno who had supreme power and was known to “eat his children”.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Chikillo antrax was killed at party for disrespecting Ivan. mini Cooper scene was to make sure he was dead after they tried to transport him to the hospital.he got shot in the face in the party .

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

El_Bujo
Interesting comment found on the original BB article.

“AnonymousDecember 27, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Atte: A.G C.H.M.L.S”

Source:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/12/chiquillo-antrax-gunned-down-in-culiacan.html

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Isn't serafin back at it again there's pics too prove that ? I don't think that Sicilian infastructure applys to Sinaloa
12