Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

There has been no overage in any press about this sentencing, but it should be taking place in San Diego federal court house at 2:00 today, and maybe there will be an update afterwards, from the US Attorney's office, and the media.

He pleaded guilty 4 years ago in 2015, and his sentencing has been delayed for the entire time.
MX

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

MX
Thanks for the heads up!

Life imprisonment? What's your bet?

Below is the calendar schedule:

https://www.casd.uscourts.gov/Judges/sabraw/calendar/sabraw_121219.pdf

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

No, I would think in the 120 months category, which is essentially 15 years with time served.  He has been cooperating faithfully for almost 4 years, and I am sure he has provided invaluable intel to the prosecutors. The only reason the sentencing is pushed is because of his continued cooperation.

The prosecutor on the original 2013 case is now a Deputy Attorney General at Department of Justice, and will be serving on the ninth circuit.

It will be hard to verify, without Pacer, or a news report, of which there are none.  I am not sure the USAO will do a press release, since he will likely be getting minimal time.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Guero1990
Back in Mexico in 2-3 years

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

I just posted the sentencing docket

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Nutcase
You have any guesses about what he would of singed about ? It would be fascinating to know what he told on who.
Seeing is believing

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

anyone know about the 5 years supervised release?  How does that work?  does that mean he goes into to WP?

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Supervised release is just federal probation.  I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't returning to Mexico.  He's not good in Culiacan, he's not family.

Since 2015, we have see multiple Sinaloa figures fall, all over the country, starting in San Diego, some of what is just going to happen, because it is their major city, or one of maybe 3.

There are probably dozens of runs at Mayo that he has helped, outlined whole money laundering structures, transit routes, sources in Colombia.  He gave it all to them.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

BBfollower
Guero1990, I doubt that he will go back to Mexico. To Sinaloa? Impossible. He's a dead man walking. They know that he sang. As J said, he's not even family...His days in the cartel are long gone.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

pues, si.... but i still think it is WP. he gave up alot like VZ so it is prob the same type of deal.  i am waiting for the sentence summary to be posted but that may be a while

I was talking to my buddy in law enforcement she said he flip talk so much he probably got citizenship.  After he does his time new name and he’s in the program.  If you guys remember and I don’t know if was his wife or girlfriend was kidnapped and killed.  Payback for singing???
MX

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

MX
Does anyone have any info on what happens to these folks when they stay in the U.S. upon their release? Are they given a new identity? I wonder how they get their lives together after that.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Chivis,
Does Chino have dual citizenship? They would not give him federal probation, he would just be sent back.  This has to be WP, plus I would think it would be important for him to have WP and stay in the US established before testifying.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

They are given some money, and funding, and sometimes employment, or have to seek and maintain it on their own.  I think they are essentially on their own after a few years, besides some contacts and a handler.  He will probably be living in some quiet suburb somewhere.

"The rest of my days as an average nobody"

Chino Antrax isn't a US citizen, but he may have been granted by the US DOJ in exchange for his cooperation.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/story/2019-12-12/he-grew-up-with-the-sinaloa-cartel-next-door-and-became-el-chino-antrax

SD Union Tribune is running this story

On Thursday — six years after his arrest — Arechiga was sentenced in San Diego federal court to seven years and three months in prison. Considering time already served, Arechiga, 39, doesn’t have much longer behind bars.

Before being sentenced Thursday, Arechiga, dressed in an orange jumpsuit, expressed his remorse in court: “I’m truly ashamed. ... I promise you I will never again go the wrong way. I would like to be able to work honestly.”

When he is released, he hopes to work in construction and home remodeling.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

elrojo
It was his wife that was wacked outside of a gym and chiquillo mafias/chucky antrax was also killed for the same thing, passing info of the current structure at that time of the cartel. He had a green light and was killed by Ivan’s people.
Chapitos(mostly Ivan)and chino never saw eye to eye due to chino being outside of the family and holding a high ranking position not to mention being entrusted culiacan, the city most important to cds.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Yuriana Torres was his wife?  I always thought she was a girlfriend, who had a his child.

I used to hear and read Chikillo got hit by Ivan, or his right hand, after they bumped heads in a club in Culiacan. This was in 2014.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

elrojo
They were married. Not exactly sure though if his daughter was her daughter or a first wife maybe but I’m pretty sure it was her daughter.

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

Ivan is moving up there with the number of kills he has ordered.  We don’t exact numbers, but his body counts are high for his short reign.  Somebody said Alfredo is much more ruthless.

Sorry to get off subject, but is there any truth to that?

Re: Jose Rodrigo Archeiaga Gamboa aka Chino Antrax sentenced today

So, which wife was in court today in San Diego?  I think that's who he had a daughter with.
12