José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char
MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Thanks for sharing. Mencho’s nephew Julio Alberto Castillo Rodríguez was released too around the same time as El 85. El Cuini and Menchito have been close.

MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Forgot about Mencho’s wife (and I guess Gerardo González Valencia’s wife, who was released in Uruguay after a few days).

I’m sure the CJNG has a dedicated legal team for their high-ranking members. Similar to what the Gulf Cartel had under Osiel.

(Update): Thanks for the correction about the son-in-law mistake.
MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Oh, Elvis González Valencia was also freed.

Can you find a source for Tony Montana being freed? If you cannot find it I’ll do some digging later (I’m on my phone right now).

MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Thank you very much.