José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char
I am not surprised but damn I do feel bad for the Mexican Military they put their lives on the line everyday and some damn judge sets El 15 regional boss of CJNG free. El 15 is responsible for the disappearance of 3 Italians, the attacks against the Mexican Navy where there trucks where destroyed by infiltrated CJNG members in Ciudad Guzmán right after the wife of Mencho was captured.

El 15 was the plaza boss of Zapotlán El Grande and other municipalities

El 15 like Chivis published in the main page is responsible now for the attack and death of 13-14 cops in Aguillilla.

'El 15', jefe de sicarios que controla a Aguililla
José Guadalupe Rodríguez Castillo, "El 15" o "Don Lupe, jefe de plaza del CJNG en Ciudad Guzmán, Tecalitlán, Tuxpan, Pihuamo, Jilotlán, todos en Jalisco.

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char
We all need the start keeping an eye on all the CJNG leaders that have been captured and them freed.

Erick Valencia el 85 free, El 15 free, El Tornado captured and  freed, El RR or Tripa Free, El 53 freed and killed, Tony Montana brother of Mencho freed supposedly, El Jardinero of Nayarit allied of Mencho freed,

MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Thanks for sharing. Mencho’s nephew Julio Alberto Castillo Rodríguez was released too around the same time as El 85. El Cuini and Menchito have been close.

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char
MX

Julio Alberto.... El Ojo de Vidrio is the son in law of Mencho. Julio Alberto married a daughter of Mencho but yes also freed

Honestly BB should make an article about all the Cjng leaders that have been released El Universal, insight crime, ect Proceso should point this out. It’s getting out of hand now
MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Forgot about Mencho’s wife (and I guess Gerardo González Valencia’s wife, who was released in Uruguay after a few days).

I’m sure the CJNG has a dedicated legal team for their high-ranking members. Similar to what the Gulf Cartel had under Osiel.

(Update): Thanks for the correction about the son-in-law mistake.
MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

MX
Oh, Elvis González Valencia was also freed.

Can you find a source for Tony Montana being freed? If you cannot find it I’ll do some digging later (I’m on my phone right now).

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?

Char
He was arrested in Zapopan, Jalisco, Emilio Alexandro Pinedo, aka El Sobrino. The PGR points to him as the man who coordinated, on May 21, the attack against former prosecutor Luis Carlos Nájera.
Six of the attackers were apprehended: they said they were part of an "elite group" of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, CJNG.

For the PGR, the head or one of the heads of that group was precisely The Nephew. According to the authorities, the Nephew was the security chief of Antonio Oseguera Cervantes, aka Tony Montana - brother of the Jalisco Cartel leader, Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, known as El Mencho.
Tony Montana was apprehended at the end of 2015. The authorities considered that such detention hit the CJNG on its waterline. El Mencho's brother, however, was later released by a judge who alleged violations of due process.

The dawn in which he was arrested in Zapopan by elements of the Army and the Criminal Investigation Agency, El Sobrino still kept in his phone the traces of two conversations held by WhatsApp.

In the first one, which occurred after the attack on Nájera, Emilio Alexandro informed Tony Montana that there were several streets closed " Big ears incident":

“Seals in López and Camino Real,” he informed him. "They hit him first in Chapu and they still hit him here in Buga."

Zas, ”replied Tony Montana.

The Nephew recommended:

"Don't leave your house”
On El Sobrino's phone there were also several photos of bodies shattered by shots and blows. One of them was that of youtuber Juan Luis Laguna Rosales, El Pirata de Culiacán.

Link:
https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/columna/hector-de-mauleon/nacion/el-sobrino-del-cjng?amp
MX

Re: José Guadalupe El 15 of CJNG FREE?